Would you want to read this episode?

So I’ve been brainstorming for a while, and I’ve come up with an idea that I’m partly satisfied with? However, before I started to write it, I wanted to see if it would be a story that would be interesting enough to pull you in!

Title: Silent Song
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: A lonely girl meets a fallen star gone silent. She finds herself falling in love, while he’s silently falling apart
Plot: Basically it’s about the love story between a girl who doesn’t want to be alone, and a popular idol who fell from fame after going mute for an unknown reason. The story would follow them slowly learning to trust each other, and eventually beginning to fall in love.

6 Likes

Yes​:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I would read it to 100% :heart_eyes: (if it has cc and it is LL but of course its your choice :joy:)

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Aiyyy, you know where it’s at! I love LL and cc is a go to thing for me

1 Like

I’d love to read your story! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have an insta acc where you post things about your story and if you have it can i know how it is called so i can follow you there cause i am exited if it comes out :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sweets!

Do you have a link or anything?

1 Like

Not yet, but I am think of getting one! :slight_smile: If not, I’ll let ya know on here!

1 Like

It’s in the process of being created :grimacing:
Does anyone know if there is a way to share it without actually publishing it?

Yeah, if you go to the main page at the bottom you’ll find this

Share the link carefully and you’ll be able to share it without publishing.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Well then @Nightary and @Natalia_35, here is a super short teaser
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4563997756293120

2 Likes

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Thank uuu will read it now😊

1 Like

Tank you!

Tank you!!

1 Like