Wrap it up... and more!

A red and blue would be nice for me, though red is usually reserved for weddings in India

4 Likes

Yeah. They have wedding stuff, why not for Indian weddings?

1 Like

Thanks! It should be up now.

2 Likes

Please like this topic if you’d like the lipstick animation+prop!

Great update! Thank you!
The thing I REALLY appreciate in Limelight is that not every bad boy has a rose tattoo :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the update guys! However, I have a question. Why can’t we add more than one tattoo? Sometimes chest tattoos work with sleeves but that’s it. What if we want to add a hip tattoo and an arm tattoo? Is it just a glitch, or will it always be this way? @Liz I’d love if you guys could clear it up!

3 Likes

Yeah, I would like to add more than one. Maybe they’ll fix the glitch later on. Thanks for addressing it though.

2 Likes

I was surprised that none had talked about it before! Like am I the only one who wants to make hella tattooed characters :smiley:

1 Like

Trust me, I do and it’s annoying that we can only do one. :sleepy:

1 Like

Sooo annoying :frowning: hopefully it’s just a glitch!

1 Like

I’ve thought about this a lot too, since I’m quite tattooed myself I’d love to see this in our characters. Such a nice way to make a character stand out. Few people I know only have one tattoo, a lot of us have plenty and it would be so nice to make that come true in episode as well… :thinking:

4 Likes

Update: we seem to be able to add 2 tattoos now! I’d still love more, but it’s a start :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good question! It’s not a glitch but it is a limitation of our tech. Because tattoos function as clothing when adding them to your character we can only support so many pieces in a single ‘outfit.’ It may not always be that way, but at least for the foreseeable future we don’t have a work around for this.

7 Likes

Awesome update. Thanks Episode Team! :+1:t3: :raised_hands:t3:

Thank you for replying! I hope you guys change it one day :slight_smile:

It’s always good to get some feedback. So our followers on EpisodeHope (IG) have voted.

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

9 Likes

You should make full body tattoos

6 Likes

Right.

@EpisodeShadow are they going to give us Poc lip colors?

1 Like

They said it was gonna be the first part of 2019 updates…We might get it sooner or later.

1 Like