Write Down Your Favorite Line from a Movie/Show

Hey, guys! I’m back on Episode Forums, and just for fun I want to start a thread. The rules are really simple: just state your favorite line(s) from a movie or a tv show you enjoy and share with us the name of where that line comes from. Hope you guys have fun with this! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ll start:

Summary

“You’ve said to us once before that there was a time to turn back if we wanted to. We’ve had time, haven’t we?”

• Hermione Granger from the Book 6 of the Harry Potter Series
10 Likes

“Is Butter a carb?”
-Regina George, Mean Girls,

“Grow up Heather, bulimia is so 87,”
-Heather Chandler, Heathers

“If you’re from Africa, why are you white?”
-Karen Smith, Mean Girls

“As if!”
-Cher i forgot her last name, Clueless

11 Likes

'Now if you two don’t mind I’m going to bed ‘for either of you to come up with another clever idea to get us killed OR WORSE EXPELLED!
~ hermione, PS’

‘She needs to sort out her priorities…’
~ ron, PS

yes I am another HP fan

10 Likes

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?” - Patrick Star from SpongeBob :sparkles:

7 Likes

‘It’s wengardium levi-o-sa, not levio-sa.’ From Hermione :relaxed:

5 Likes

One of my favorite movies is Legally Blonde where Elle says (yes I memorized it because it was hilarious at the time):

"Elle: Chutney, why is it Tracy Marcinco’s curls were ruined when she got hosed down?

Chutney Windham: Because they got wet.

Elle: Exactly. Because isn’t the first cardinal rule of perm maintenance that you’re forbidden to wet your hair for at least 24 hours after getting a perm at the risk of deactivating the ammonium thygocolate?"

9 Likes

“There will always be people who say mean words because you are different. And sometimes their minds cannot be changed. But there are many more people who do not judge others based on how they look or where they are from. Those are the people whose words truly matter” - Starfire, Teen Titans :green_heart: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

“You better put some water on that :poop::poop: boy.” Pops from Friday.

4 Likes

There are so many great marvel quotes I love :relieved:

5 Likes

“And in the morning, I’m making waffles” :relieved::sparkles:
Fav 🤌🏽

7 Likes

You actually just reminded me of another from Shrek :sweat_smile:

Donkey: C’mon, princess, you’re not that ugly. All right, you are ugly . But you’re only like this at night. Shrek’s ugly 24/7 .

9 Likes

“If you’re looking for sympathy, it’s in the dictionary between sh*t and syphilis.”

That was from a comedy show featuring Danny Boy.

7 Likes

“Denial’s underrated. You should try it sometime. It’s highly effective, and it’s only denial if you’re wrong.”

John B from Outerbanks!

4 Likes

Don’t throw rocks at a man with a machine gun. - Roddy Piper, he was in some movie.

I’m the guy who does his job, you must be the other guy. - the departed

That’s from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

5 Likes

I may also have this phrase engraved in my memory :eyes:

5 Likes

I really like this one, it’s just so heartbreaking I dunno it just stuck with me, Rachel Green said it, it’s from Friends (I can actually hear Rachel’s voice when reading this one :pleading_face:)

Friends one

Imagine the worst things you think about yourself. Now, how would you feel if the one person that you trusted the most in the world not only thinks them too, but actually uses them as reasons not to be with you?

I like a few from Suits, I rewatched it a couple of times (it’s one of my favourite tv shows ever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

Harvey Specter ones

Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.

When you’re backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.

You want to change your life? Change the way you think.

97% of people who gave up are employed by the 3% who never gave up.

I also like the one from You, where Joe is explaining his opionion about love and kinda justifying his actions, but if he was a normal person it would actually be really deep and sweet

You one

Sometimes we do bad things for the people we love. It does not mean it is right, it means love is more important.

6 Likes

I have so many, but some have already been said, so I’ll let those be lol

Summary

Here are a few Marvel ones for your enjoyment lol

• “Does anyone have any orange slices?” - Scott Lang

• “Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.” — Drax

• “Do you—fondue?” - Steve Rogers

• “ It’s a cat, not Hannibal Lecter.” - Fury

• “ I told you I don’t want to join your super-secret boy band.” - Tony Stark

• “Ok, Spider-Man. Do a flip. [Spider-Man does a flip] YEAH!” - Random Street Vender from Spider-Man

6 Likes

“What are you thinking? How are you feeling? What have we done to each other? What will we do?”

From Gone Girl (movie but also book, of course lol)

4 Likes

“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” - Joker, The Dark Knight

8 Likes

Lol there are many -

Summary

Now if you two don’t mind I’m going to bed before any one of you comes with another brilliant idea of getting us killed or worse Expelled! ~ Hermione Granger from HP and philosopher’s stone

Oh I’m sorry did my back hurt your knife ~ Rachel Green from FRIENDS
No uterus no opinion ~ Rachel Green

Oh I wish I could but I don’t want to :joy: ~ Phoebe buffay from FRIENDS

I can do this all day ~ Steve Rogers from Captain America

I love you 3000~ Tony stark from Avengers Endgame

I like being eternal stud ~ Damon Salvatore from TVD

I’m not a hero dad ~ Stiles Stilinski from Teen wolf

5 Likes