Write Down Your Favorite Line from a Movie/Show

As you should too!!

4 Likes

“I’m 99% sure it’s raining” lmao. Think everyone knows where it’s from haha

3 Likes

“Here where Dion lives!”
“She’s my friend because we both know what it’s like to have people jealous of us. “ -clueless

4 Likes

I love clueless!! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’m a marvel fan so…

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes -Tony Stark

I don’t know if you’ve been in a fight before, but there’s not usually this much talking -Falcon

A famous man once said, “We create our own demons.” Who said that? What does that even mean? Didn’t matter. I said it 'cause he said it. So now, he was famous and it was basically said by two well-known guys -Tony Stark

Uh…she’ll take both. One to throw away and one to not call. -Tony Stark again :joy:

There’s only one God ma’am and I’m sure He doesn’t dress like that -Steve Roger

Hey, there he is. The guy who almost got murdered by his own murder squad -Darcy Lewis

I’m not from Earth, I’m from Missouri -Peter Quill

5 Likes

I SAID THAT AS TONY SFARK FOR LITERALLY ALL OF THEM.

Loki: I beg your pardon?

5 Likes

Like a true Marvel fan

4 Likes

“jenna can’t hear us, she’s blind!”

-hanna marin, pretty little liars

6 Likes

Ah, nice to find another Monty Python fan :wink:

3 Likes

“Sweetie, Get Mommy’s Bazooka.” Very wise words by Harley Quinn :smirk:

“It’s The End Of The World. Have A Drink With Us.” More wise,wise words by Harley Quinn :tumbler_glass::tropical_drink: nIcE

“You Really Put The ‘Fun’ In Funeral” Harley Quinn

“I’m Rubber, You’re Glue, Whatever You Say Bounces Off Me And Makes A Six-Inch-Diameter Exit Wound In You” Harley Quinn

“As you know, madness is like gravity…all it takes is a little push.” Joker

“What doesn’t kill you, simply makes you stranger!” Very wise words by Joker

5 Likes

How dare you stand where he stood - Harry Potter
Always - Snape

4 Likes

“I’ve got a jar of dirt, I’ve got a jar of dirt, and guess what’s inside it!” - Captain Jack Sparrow

“Hello, my lovelies,” - Klaus Mikaelson

“…you want a love that consumes you…” - Damon Salvatore

“HA!” - Yelena Belova (if you get why i love this line, let’s be friends… :slightly_smiling_face:)
“this would be a cool way to die.” & “this is a much less cool way to die.” - Yelena Belova

“You want my property? You can’t have it!” - Tony Stark

“Hanna knows what Hanna means,” - Hanna Marin

“Seriously!?” - Caroline Forbes

And a couple of lines from my all time fav show… Supernatural

“Hi, glad to meet you,. Bobby Singer, paranoid bastard.”
“Family don’t end with blood.”
“Are you under the impression that family’s supposed to make you feel good? Bake you an apple pie maybe? They’re supposed to make you miserable, that’s why they’re family!”
“Get off my property before I blast you so full of rocksalt you crap margaritas!”
“Sam, Dean, I love you like my own. I do. But sometimes you two are the whiniest, most self-absorbed sons of bitches I ever met. I’m selfish, me? I do everything for you. Everything!” - all by Bobby Singer

“They ate my tailor!” - Crowley

“You do want to conspire, don’t you?” “No, we just want you to stand and look pretty.” - Crowley and Bobby

"No one in the history of torture’s been tortured with the torture like the torture you’ll be tortured with. " - Crowley (my all time favorite threat from him, lol)

“Hello, boys.” - Crowley

“That’s fake me, this must be fake mine.”
“Ruh, roh.”
“I think you pissed off my sandwich.”
“That was scary!”
“Demon’s I get, people are crazy.”
“Be like Elsa, let it go.”
“Well that’s great, because without your power, you’re basically just a baby in a trench coat.” - all by Dean Winchester

4 Likes

“That is America’s ass”
-Captain America

Yesss a Marvel fan😜

6 Likes

Does lines from episode works too?

1 Like

Sorry that I’m late on this reply but yes

“Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?” by Juuzou Suzuya from the anime Tokyo Ghoul :black_heart:

Oof, I have a lot… :joy:

Summary

“Ahhh!! I hate my dumb heart for making me feel things!”
-Grenda, Gravity Falls

“What is this, Russia?”
-Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls

“Y’know, studies show that keeping a ladder in the house is more dangerous than a loaded gun. That’s why I own 10 guns. In case some MANIAC tries to sneak in a ladder!”

“When there’s no cops around, anything’s legal!”

“…And the yellow light means speed up!”

“Look, it’s time we stopped trying to be so ‘perfect’ and be who we really are. We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals! We’re not unicorns, we’re women! And we take what we want!”
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls

“Remember. Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, byeeee!!!”
-Bill Cipher, Gravity Falls

“But until then, I’ll be watching you! I’ll be watching youuuu…”

“Whoa, don’t have a heart attack! You’re not 92 yet!”

“My father says Azula was born lucky. He says I was lucky to be born.”
-Prince Zuko, Avatar: The Last Airbender

“That’s rough, buddy.”
-Prince Zuko, Avatar: The Last Airbender

“My own mother thought I was a monster…She was right, of course, but it still hurt!”
-Princess Azula, Avatar: The Last Airbender

Okayyy I’m gonna stop now :sob:

1 Like

I don’t have a lot, but the ones I have I like very much.

“I’d only give one piece of advice to anyone marrying. We’re all quite similar in the end. We all get old and tell the same tales too many times. But try and marry someone kind.” - Tim’s father, ‘About Time’

“I just try to live every day as if I’ve deliberately come back to this one day to enjoy it as if it was the full final day of my extraordinary life.” - Tim, ‘About Time’

Also I resonate a lot with basically all of Uncle Iroh’s quotes from ATLA. He just cures depression as a hobby :two_hearts:

A few examples.

“In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.”

“Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame.”

“Protection and power are overrated. I think you are to choose happiness and love.”

And the absolute best of all:
“I know you’re not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but… it’s just so sad.” jk jk

Oh and, I also really like this quote by Guru Pathik:

“The greatest illusion of this world is the illusion of separation. Things you think are separate and different are actually one and the same.”

1 Like
how i met your mother

It’s gonna be legend… wait for it… DARY !

this line makes me laugh a lot okay :feels:

1 Like

“After all, the world is a stage. And the stage is a world of entertainment.”
Alastor, Hazbin Hotel (21:05)

1 Like