Write in other languages

Hey guys. Anyone wanna write in other languages like Hindi/punjabi/Urdu ect…?

2 Likes

No one’s gonna read if you write in other languages. Since most of the people are from English countries. Very few people are Indian and can understand Indian languages. I am one of them

3 Likes

If you want to write your story in English and just have some phrases in other languages, I would gladly help you, I can speak english, german and greek, so if you want any help send me a message here on the forum.

1 Like

There are few people who read in other languages I’ve seen few stories in Hindi but they aren’t good enough to read.

2 Likes

If you wanna write in these languages you have to make it good enough so that it can attract readers. I think writing in Hindi/Urdu is harder then writing in English.

2 Likes

I know everyone thinks that way, but the thing is there are a lot of Indian/Pakistani readers who understand these languages. You can get enough readers if you’re able to find them or they’re able to find your story…

1 Like

Yeah I understand that… :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

Thanx. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t peronally read any of the languages mentioned but I read and write in Spanish and I would love to be able to write my story using the Spanish alphabet. So I get the want to be able to have stories in other languages.
The number of people who are able to read it isn’t the most important part, the most important part is that your culture is represented.

4 Likes

Yeah. Exactly…:slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

SUPPORT

1 Like

Yeah I understand that.

Haha… if you understand these languages then I’m sure you’ll enjoy reading it.

1 Like

I think different languages would give Episode a wider appeal globally. Until Episode gives us a feature to make it easier to write in multiple languages and have the reader choose, though, I think I’ll stick to English.

1 Like

I also will read if you write in Hindi. I don’t know Urdu::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I wish there were stories in Spanish because I’m learning Spanish and need the practice. Maybe Episode could make a shelf dedicated to different languages and stories could be translated by someone who speaks both English and another language. It could be a lot of work, but you’d just have to retype dialogue.

2 Likes

I’d love to read in other languages… I think it’ll be a good change…

2 Likes

I think hindi and Urdu is almost same when you speak.

2 Likes

I Support this. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart: