Write story please help i need writing partner. goods idea

I ran faster and faster .not know what was going to happen to him to or me .I went to the only place where I knew he would be. The place where we met first andI looked in his eyes for the first time. I open the door and paused to myself for what was going to happen next.Then I ran into darkness hearing nothing but sound of my heart thumping with terror. I saw nothing but black space that filled the Room .I stopped to catch my breath and listened for noise that would lead me to him.

All of a sudden a light turning on in the direction revealed the gorgeous figure that been searching for .He was unharmed and more beautiful than I remember. His dark hair combed perfectly. His bright eye blue gleaned at me. His perfect smile sparks under the light above him he could not possibly be human for he looked like an angel.

Can believe this girls went missing unknowns that kidpping her this girls very pretty this girls fall in love .girls mom went to police could find her daughter mom did files police report. Find her Missing canā€™t believe why he kidnapping her for what just be in love her .that horror canā€™t believe that he kidnapping her. She missing report. Mom donā€™t know her daughter is. Unknown person call her on her cell phone meet her .Unknown told her that she love her.that why this call kidnapping love .He want her so much fall in love .:grin:

That love kidnapping love story. That my favorite story to .If you want add any on head want add more story :grin:

Hi my leshell nice meet you

1 Like

Um I donā€™t really donā€™t know. It is your choice not mine.

1 Like

I am try come with more ideas to my story.

Well okay. But you need to add dialogue. Have you started creating an episode for your story yet?

No I have not I need help on that

Well if you have trouble creating an episode story then you should watch Joseph Evans episode tutorials then. You also need to fix your grammar in order to create a good story. If you have trouble with writing then I wouldnā€™t recommend creating an episode story.

1 Like

Need help on that dialogue tell me about that . understand .can you break down for me.:slight_smile:

Um sorry but Iā€™m really donā€™t know. I canā€™t just create dialogueā€™s for you. Try thinking about it. You should get Grammarly, it will help you with grammar.

I have doc on my tablet .and have grammar is on my tablet to I download of on play storešŸ˜…

You need a computer or a laptop to create an episode story.

Where need goes get Grammarly.at

I got one

What do you mean?

Laptop

Okay good. So, did you create an episode story on your laptop?

Not yet