Writer Portal bug? Need of help if anyone know or having the same issues please reply :(

Hi there, I want to edit my previous episode on episode interactive, but the “loading assets” it took a while and I can’t saved my edit if the loading is still going right? Is it because of slow internet or anything?
Please reply if any of you know what to do :frowning: really appreciate it! <3

2 Likes

You won’t be able to save it if it’s still loading but I always save it on notepad on laptop so that I don’t lose what I’ve done and as for loading I’m not sure what causes that, maybe save your work on notepad then refresh see if that helps.

2 Likes

I know right, okay okay I will try. Thank you for the tips dear! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome, sorry I couldn’t help much with the loading issue but the notepad thing is a lifesaver when this kinda thing happens :relaxed:

1 Like

It’s okay dear no need to be sorry :kissing_heart: . Anyway, do you know where I can get my story URL? :thinking:

When you click on your story the url is at the bottom of the screen under where it shows all your chapters

1 Like

Alright, thank you sm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Copy and paste then reload.Somtimes the portal is a little slow

1 Like

Moved to Creator’s Corner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Did you mean the URL that you need to enter your story into a contest or the share link? Because those are two different things. :thinking:

1 Like

yes the url, but i already got mine hehe :kissing_closed_eyes:

Okay thank you for I’ll try :*

Are you sure? Because the link the reply above was describing is the share link. The story URL link for contests is the URL at the very top of your story’s portal page.

1 Like

Yes i took at the top one :+1:

1 Like

My writer portal is loading for a long time is it bug or something?:weary:

@AlinaGreeks HAD THE SAME PROBLEM

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

You can see in my topic there is many on Episode Portal problem

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.