Writer Portal Complications

Recently, I’ve been working on my stories on my iPhone, using the Writer Portal of course. I’ve created a scene, but I need to change the spotting of my character. So I used the preview, however, if I I try resizing it moving it, the whole screen ends up moving, not the characters. I’m trying to figure out a way how to lock in my screen’s view and work on the character itself. When that didn’t work, I tried working on it from the Episode App, but my story isn’t there for me to edit. It is a new story, and I have an error, due to one of my backgrounds not being accepted and still in review. Anyone have any tips? Feel free to ask for more information or a better explanation.

It sounds like you may have pressed zoom (focus) instead of spot helper. Are you sure you have pressed spot helper?

Yes, I’m sure. I pressed it multiple times. But I did try clicking the zoom, but the entire phone screen would move. Not the episode scene. Do you know what I mean?

1 Like

I don’t think you can spot direct on the web previewer on a phone, this same thing happens for me too

1 Like

It should be there though
Maybe you should send a support ticket about this problem

1 Like

@Lailaaa.Episode like @EtherealWitch said.

1. You should send a ticket about your story not showing up in the app
    2 ) You CAN NOT edit a scene on your phone because well it’s a mess.

Ohhh! Thank you! And hopefully Episode will find a way around it

1 Like