Writer portal freezing

ANYBODY ELSE HAVING THIS ISSUE :rage:

6 Likes

Actually yes! I was having this issue all of this morning until I realized my Chromebook just needed an update, so I restarted it and now it works perfectly fine!

So I suggest to restart your device and if that doesnā€™t work then submit a support ticket. Click here for the link to submit a support ticket! Hopefully everything works out :smiley:

2 Likes

Been like that for a week now for me. Both Edge and Chrome. Talk about pain in the ass. :roll_eyes::joy:

4 Likes

Mine also glitches sometimes. But I usually just wait a couple seconds or click again and it solves the problem on its own. If it is completely freezed then I suggest you ask for help by doing a help ticket:

Click here

2 Likes

Iā€™ll just wait to see if anyone got a legit fix for it. I donā€™t want to waste my time sending a support ticket where they asking me to do something Iā€™ve already done for the 1000th time. :rofl::unamused:

2 Likes

Haha, yeah! I would do it anyways though. Not much to lose really. I think it will solve later on though because alot have this problem.

2 Likes

Itā€™s happening to a lot of other people donā€™t worry :sob: I am one of them and it ONLY happens on the portal for me :confused:

3 Likes

Yes, I have this problem right now too! It shows the white blank screen and nothing more. I tried to reload the page, even restart my laptop, but it doesnā€™t work.

1 Like

I feel ya girl

1 Like

Mine freezes every time I try to type something in the ā€œOutfitsā€ section, and then the only way itā€™ll work again is if Iā€™ll reload itā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s been freezing for months. Then I get the blank page with error, to refresh the page. Luckily, the progress is always saved.

2 Likes

try another web site, like, if youā€™re using google, try to login into yahoo. it worked ))

1 Like

I feel ya, gurl, same hereā€¦ but, I guess, in my situation this happens because my laptop doesnā€™t work well, maybe itā€™s the same in your situation?

Possibly. My computer is really old, lol. :joy:

I tried your method. Letā€™s hope it works :crossed_fingers:t4: