Writer Portal Not Loading

Is your script still there?
If so…

What I started doing is spot directing on my phone, and then put the numbers in my script on the computer. Slower process but I was able to finish the scene I was working on.

I can’t write anything mine keeps freezing. :scream:

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem! The same script that won’t load on the preview now was working fine two days ago.

1 Like

same! the preview box isn’t working for me.

1 Like

Same thing for me. I’m trying to continue writing it but it just keeps freezing, and I don’t know what I should do

2 Likes

Let’s hope it can get fixed today. :slight_smile:

have u guys sent out tickets to the team?

Facebook Has some problems with login so maybe that’s the reason

Here’s the link for the help tickets in case anyone needs it. :smiley:

My script would show up, but the preview portal would. Now, when I go to write on there, it freezes, so I can’t see the site or the preview portal.

My script would show up, but the preview portal wouldnt. Now, when I go to write on there, it freezes, so I can’t see the site or the preview portal.

1 Like

Everything’s down today. :sob:
Instagram, fb, the portal. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh I thought I was the only one lmfao
Everytime I clicked on something, my whole portal froze.
I sent a ticket hours ago and they’ve been approving my backgrounds but not answering my ticket ;(

1 Like

Last night it was just my preview box that wasn’t working.
Now I have the same problem you have. It freezes the whole page.

1 Like

whats going on?

Crashing again starting at 3:30AM PST. What’s going on? Has this been happening all day for you folks? I only just came across this, and that’s largely because I work in the middle of the night :frowning:

Same here! I can’t even write my story because I’m unable to even see the script! It’s just a blank white screen with the story title on the top! Does anyone know how to fix this??