Writer Portal not opening, need help ASAP!

Hey guys,
I don’t know if it’s me or not, but I’ve been facing some issues recently whenever I tried opening the writer portal to access the story I’m working on currently.

Here’s the problem I’m facing:

I’ve tried literally everything. Everything I possibly could. But the effort was all in vain :smiling_face_with_tear:

I’d appreciate it if I could get help or assistance as early as possible.
Thanks!

1 Like

Have you filed a support ticket to episode? - they usually offer support and ways to fix this kind of thing.

Also, have you tried different browsers e.g., Firefox, chrome etc?
I would also try clearing your cookies on the browser and make sure your wifi is working for other sites.

1 Like

I’m not sure which browser your using to access the writer portal from but try to do these options.

Internet Connection Issues:
• Check the Internet connection - if it’s still connected then flick disconnect then reconnect to the Internet again.
• Reset the Modem - unplug the modem then let it reconnect to the Internet once you have entered the password.

For Browser issues:
• First try another browser to see if you get the same error.
• Second, clear the cache for the browser with CCleaner or other methods to do so, this will sign you out of most websites you are logged in on.

Lastly, if none of the above helps then you have two options left.
• Restart your computer entirely then try to open the writer’s portal again
• Send a support ticket to the Support team to see if they can help you fix this. Let them know you tried everything from above already. Since they will tell you to try these methods.

2 Likes

Hey there! Thank you so much for your reply :heart:

Honestly, that was my next step to resolve this, but when I scrolled down, I saw that there was this “Story URL” field or something, and there was no way I could paste my story’s URL there because of the problem in question.

And yeah, I did use other browsers too, but I’m down on all my luck ;-;

I’ve tried everything that you’ve mentioned here tbh

I’m really gonna pull my hair out now brb

2 Likes

Heyy @WolfGamerGirl37!

I usually use Chrome to access the writer portal, but ever since this started, I switched to Edge but uhh I’m facing the same there too :smiling_face_with_tear:

Internet Connection Issues:

● I’ve tried the first one several times and still no luck with that.

● Tried that too…

Browser Issues:

● Nope, this didn’t work either :((

● I’ll give this one a shot and lyk if it works because I haven’t tried this yet.

I restarted my PC, but it still was of no use and I would send a support ticket, but there’s just one problem: I need to add my story URL and there’s no way I can do that so… :pensive::pensive:

Anyway, I’ll try clearing the cache. Fingers crossed for this one :crossed_fingers:

Thank you so much for going out of your way to help me out with this. Means a lot :heart::heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome! I had a similar issue happened awhile back. Using the CCleaner to clear the cache was the best solution when it happened. I figured you might have tried the first few ones. I do use Microsoft for my Google account since my main account is connected to Facebook I use chrome instead. Chrome does this every so often for some reason. Let me know if it gets fixed though!

1 Like

Sure will let you know at the earliest! However, I do hope that CCleaner is safe to use (I wouldn’t risk using it if it weren’t, but I’m gonna reconsider that just because you say so 🩷)

Thanks a bunch! :sparkles:

1 Like

It is safe to use! I use the free version to clean up with. I would go through the custom clean section of CCleaner to see what you want erased or not erased as well. I’ve used it for a very long time.

1 Like

Must be so frustrating that it isn’t working! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Hopefully it’ll get solved soon x

2 Likes

Truly is no lieee :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

Same hon, i hope i find a way out of this :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! I installed it and will be using it soon. Will update you if things turn out well :heart:

1 Like

Okay, sounds great to me! No problem!

1 Like

Oh myy it worked!! Thank you so much @WolfGamerGirl37 and @em_stories for your help :heart:

Now all I’m hoping for is that this doesn’t happen again :sweat:

3 Likes

I’m glad it worked for you! I hope it doesn’t happen again either!

1 Like