Writer portal preview bug

The preview in the writers portal is bugging out

The first time it happened was when I had my character swim up to the spot I coded her for, she was swimming up further on my end yet when I share my preview link and let a friend try the script in her previewer so I could see what she was seeing it was appearing as it was coded to do

What I was seeing ^
(What actually appeared was the character swimming like she should be)
and now a scene which I have not even touched A completed scene which I know worked yesterday and i’ve not touched for a while
Is now looking like this:

and I KNOW it isnt my script because as I said ive replayed this scene multiple times and it worked fine, its recent that it is acting like this and ive not touched this scene

Moved Report a Bug Writer’s Portal. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@RJK You may need to let our support team know about this issue by submitting a help ticket

1 Like

Are you sure it isn’t to do with the layering of your overlays?

1 Like

Nope, because originally it was working fine with just the character swimming up further than she was coded to stop at…

its hard to see since she is standing over where the overlay is at since the overlay is lower down but she was layed below the wave overlay…

Okay, well sometimes on the writer portal, the preview isn’t the same as what is on the app, because of layering.
I would go through the layers you put the overlays on, and make sure your character is in the right layer. Don’t go on what the preview shows you, it’s always good to get a friend to proof read for you.