Writer Portal Previewer/Story Previewer Update: Directing Helpers

I agree with that. I’m all for betas, but when it comes down to the portal, then count me out. I want to write, and I cannot do that when I have to figure out a loophole for all these random errors.

5 Likes

I really thought that everything worked fine to me with the update. Until today, when I saw this:

And yes, I’d like to think it’s not a big deal, because it works fine when I preview it again. But - even though it’s kinda funny - I really hope it wouldn’t happen when someone is reading my story on the app :flushed:

11 Likes

Yes! I’ve been too afraid to go into my already published chapters because I don’t want the portal causing errors for that. I’ll probably just avoid the portal until this update is gone again or fixed :grimacing:

8 Likes

please bring bck old tools until all of this is fixed. :weary: @Melani3

1 Like

same.

The Portal has been overheating my laptop too but it’s always been like that for me.

2 Likes

I agree with you. They need to pull this update back until it’s FULLY error free!

2 Likes

I haven’t even used the Portal ever since the update first arrived. Not because I experienced issues with it but I just don’t dare to use it because I don’t feel like seeing my story get messed up after the hard work I put into it with the overlays and stuff…

1 Like

I think a select few Authors should get this as a beta test and fix the issues that arose… then re-release it to everyone once all the bugs have been fixed…

I’ve only had an issue with the copy and paste for zoom and overlays, I haven’t tried it again yet…

1 Like

It would be nice if @Liz or @Melani3 can answer extending the contest deadline. It takes time to direct three episodes.

3 Likes

Macbook Pro’s are built to run heavy programs. Filmmakers use final cut and imovie to edit movies and such. It shouldn’t be overheating

That happened to me too

1 Like

is anyone else getting glitches?

1 Like

I thought this was fixed, but now I’m having issues with my characters and backgrounds. They are appearing glitched, with no clothes, no body parts, some won’t show up at all, they won’t do the animations I gave them AND the backgrounds are showing up black. Are they doing anything to fix this?

4 Likes

Take time probably

I’m not having those issues on Opera browser. :thinking:

I still have a same issue using opera… I guest device is one of the issue??

:thinking: Maybe, my laptop is a HP 15-db0003la.

1 Like

Plz plz plzzzz bring the old tools bacl until there is restore and problems fixed. Im still getting glitches. @Melani3 :sob::sob::sob:

8 Likes

It is impossible now on the web that I go into the settings. say bubble I click to continue the scene but i should go out and then. it’s not comfortable