Writer Portal Previewer/Story Previewer Update: Directing Helpers

I’m using everything properly and placing everything in my script but it still comes up disarrayed and messed up on the screen. It’s starting to get irritating

2 Likes

can we please get the old version until this is fixed. I can’t write at all :frowning:

7 Likes

I never use the previewer because it’s always caused my macbook pro to overheat if I use it for more than like 3 minutes.

4 Likes

Please guys @Melani3 bring the old tools back first then work on the issues that may need to be fixed for the new tools. It seemed they weren’t ready yet. :frowning:

7 Likes

I miss the old version :pensive:

7 Likes

There has been at least 90 or so replies stating that this update is rich with glitches and blocking many from updating. Can the Episode Team update their users?

4 Likes

This whole update is throwing overlays off the chart for both writers & readers. Whenever it tries to fade in or out, it constantly does this annoying bright flash and you can’t see anything properly behind the overlay (MOBILE) and it’s showing in community stories too which makes it harder to read. Not only that, but it kind of distorts the overlay’s colour in some way and while I tried previewing an overlay animation I made on the mobile previewer, it didn’t look right at all so I stopped trying and took a break as I was exhausted from trying to fix it. Please please fix these glitches somehow or maybe reverse the update until everything works fine. :sleepy: :pray:t2:

3 Likes

aagggreeeed

1 Like

what u talking about, the actors look amazing in this shot :joy:

1 Like

all i see is booty and bodyness!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

But isn’t that what makes those views become a episode feature sttory tho :thinking:

2 Likes

idk, oh well i just hope this issue will be gone, i can’t write if it glitches again.

1 Like

:thinking: try a support ticket

im messaging melani.

1 Like

I tried that. Hopefully it works better for you. I haven’t received a response from three days ago.

2 Likes

Well… this is unfortunate :cry: are props no longer showing for people?

3 Likes

the bow prop is glitching.

2 Likes

Boooooooo :cry:

2 Likes

ikr.

1 Like

Mine works fine so far except constantly seeing butt naked characters bending over :rofl::rofl::rofl: or characters shaking like they’re in the Matrix Reload :skull::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes