Writer Portal Update: Visual Character Editor

this is very neat! :smile: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

oh my god this is so cool thank you:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is great, makes it really easy now

1 Like

OMG! THiS iS SO COOL! i HAVE NO WORDS AHHHHHH (million AHHHHHHs later)
Anyway, this update is super cool! :green_heart:

2 Likes

OMG YESSSS, I’ve been struggling so damn much to make characters in LL because their face ALWAYS looks blurred xD

2 Likes

Thank you Episode, this will really help!!! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

OMG, this will save me SOOO MUCH time!
This is amazing, thank you Episode! Well done! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow, cool!! Thank you!

1 Like

i found that if you hover your mouse over the color it tells you the name after a few seconds

What about on mobile?

wig, i didn’t even know people coded on mobile… that seems so hard :joy:

2 Likes

I do it when my laptop isn’t working :joy::stuck_out_tongue:

How do you get the writer portal to work on the phone? It’s hard to get the page to move correctly. Or do you use the actual app and have app stories you made in the app?

2 Likes

It’s somewhat annoying but if you decided to code on mobile you’ll eventually get to know where the sweet spots to scroll are. Also I recommend opening your script in a new tab I couldn’t even tell you how many times I’ve lost several hours of script by accident swiping off of the page. (Oh episodes the hurt and pain I go through for you :sleepy:)

Good to know. Yeah, I tried to use my phone a few weeks back and the farthest down the page I could get to was between the 100th line and the 200th line. I’m going to buy one of those Lenovo yoga book tablets and see if that makes it easier to use, That way I can work on school and my story while I’m on break.

1 Like

I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you! Good luck to you as well!

1 Like

When i go on my phone I go on the writers portal page and do it on there, yeah it’s hard aha.

1 Like

Yes! Thanks Episode!!!

my classic characters aren’t showing up when i go to edit how they look is anyone else having this promblem and if yes please help
:confused:

1 Like