Writer & Reader Quiz šŸ¤“

1. Are you a writer or a reader, Or both?
  2. What kind of stories do you like to read or write? And Why?
  3. What apps do you use for reading or writing stories.
  4. Would you write/read an autobiographical book? How would you name it?
  5. Give me an opinion about Romance stories.
  6. What is the last book you read last year?
  7. Name three of your favourite authors and two of your favourite books.
  8. After reading the book do you watch the movie when it comes out or it depends and why?
  9. Are you tired already of this Quiz?
  10. Choose 4 emojis that describe what type of writer/reader are you.
12 Likes

iā€™m both a writer & a reader. i like to read action stories along with fantasy. action stories have always been my favorite because of my love for avengers (hehe). the world of fantasy has no limits, which is why i love it as well. i use pinterest, phonto, picsart, & ibis paint x in order to create edits for my story. i may write an autobiographical book when i grow older, & i would name it ā€˜adventure time with solarā€™ (lol i wheezed). romance stories usually are very cliche, but i can handle cliche if itā€™s not a standard directed story. last book i read would probably be the house of the scorpion. three of my favorite authors are megan, coni b, and wincy. i barely read books but my favorites would have to be the house of the scorpion and point blank. i usually donā€™t watch the movie after reading the book because most of the time the movie ruins the plot. yes, i am tired of this quiz because itā€™s making me think during my summer vacation (i still love you) <3 :cowboy_hat_face::clown_face::ok_hand::tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™m a writer and a reader. Iā€™m only a new writer though :slight_smile:
I donā€™t like a specific genre. I like all genres really but I prefer stories that canā€™t really be put into a genre because they have a bit of everything. For example a fantasy story which includes a bit of romance, comedy, action and drama
I only use the episode app for writing my stories on, any stories that donā€™t go on there stay in my head or on paper at home where they often get lost or end up in the bin lol- Iā€™ve had a couple published in books though when I was younger
I have read autobiographical books before, for example Roald Dahlā€™s ā€˜boyā€™. I would also write one for myself as my life could quite literally be a soap opera lol. I donā€™t know what Iā€™d call it to be honest, probably something along the lines of ā€˜My own personal soap operaā€™ or ā€˜eastenders 2.0ā€™ :sweat_smile: Idk itā€™d take hours to come up with a good one :joy:
I like romance stories, but often they can get very cliche, my advice for someone writing one would be to start by taking a cliche plot and trying to ā€˜un-clicheā€™ it lol. A lot of people like the general idea of a cliche but if there is nothing different, it gets quite boring reading the same thing again. That ,however, is my personal preference, not all people like stories that are slightly cliche.
The last book I read last year was ā€˜Emmaā€™ by Jane Austen
My favourite authors:
Jane Austen
Roald Dahl
Charlotte Bronte
My favourite books:
Pride and Prejudice
Matilda
I watched the film first for Pride and Prejudice as I only read the book when I was ten and it was only because I went in to see my Mum when I couldnā€™t sleep and she was watching it so I watched it with her, I loved the film so much I read the book (after re-watching it a million and one times). I watched the film after I read the book with Matilda as my Mum read the book to me when she was pregnant with my little sister, Matilda, and I was then curious about what the film would be like. However, it is a general rule of mine to watch the film after reading the book because I like to imagine my own version of the characters and settings first without just having them given to me by some producer.
Nah, this quiz has actually been quite interesting and has made me think about things I wouldnā€™t usually. Sorry all my answers are so long-winded though :sweat_smile:
Hmmmmmā€¦ okay uh :partying_face: (weird- I like characters with character about them, a lot of my characters are a bit on the wild side, kinda like all my friends and family lol) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (thatā€™s for the romance, Iā€™m not sure if I could ever write a story without a bit of romance lol) :joy: (I try to add comedy but whether Iā€™m funny to you or not is another question lol. I love stories with comedy in them thoughā€¦I love the comedy in Melissa Lavonneā€™s stories especially) :sob: (And finally gotta have a bit of tragedy in there lol nothing like a good cry :joy::joy:)
Sorry all my answers are so long I hope you had fun reading lol :grin::joy::+1:

1 Like
  1. Are you a writer or a reader, Or both? Iā€™m both a writer and a reader ^^

2. What kind of stories do you like to read or write? And Why? I like writing random scenarios because I can sometimes test my imagination and creativity, and at the end it turns out really great sometimes funny as well. Also I like reading comedy stories because I like laughing it makes me ignore reality.

3. What apps do you use for reading or writing stories. Episode

4. Would you write/read an autobiographical book? How would you name it? Iā€™m not so sureā€¦

5. Give me an opinion about Romance stories. Ummā€¦ Well sometimes theyā€™re great sometimes theyā€™re trash, I donā€™t really read Romance stories on Episode that often because itā€™s just not my type of genre to read ^^

6. What is the last book you read last year? Idkā€¦
    7-8 Letā€™s just say that I donā€™t read novels or books because I canā€™t afford shit. :joy:

7. Are you tired already of this Quiz? Nope :relaxed:

8. Choose 4 emojis that describe what type of writer/reader are you.
    Reader:
    :exploding_head: - this is for Mystery or horror
    :cry: - this is where the story gets too emotional
    :heart_eyes: - this whereā€¦ Where I gained passes
    :face_with_monocle: - this is where I find thing intriguing
    Writer:
    :no_mouth: - this is where I start to get pissed because of coding
    :triumph: - This is where Iā€™m hella mad and almost walking out
    :sob: - this is crying out of annoyance and anguish
    :see_no_evil: - this is where I realized that the whole coding is wrong thatā€™s why it shows as error and i have to retry all over again.

4 Likes
  • Both
  • Fantasy, Horror & Rom/Com
  • Wattpad & Episode
  • Maybe. Admirable Minds
  • Romance stories that catch my attention are not stories where the MC gets pregnant by having a one-night-stand or a bad boy treats her like sh*t and later he tells that he loves her. Romance stories should mostly be sweet, adventurous or even passionate.
  • Dork Diaries
  • Rachel RenĆ©e Russell, J.K. Rowling and Stephenie Meyer: Authors
    Twilight & Dork Diaries: Books
  • Yes, there may be different scenes in movies than in the book
  • Nope! It was fun & interesting!
  • :vampire:t2::evergreen_tree::kiss::ghost:
    Vampire, Adventure, Romance, Horror
1 Like
  1. Both
  2. Horror to read and romance/drama to write.
  3. Episode for reading and for writing I use my computer, if I have to use my phone then I use puffin.
  4. Yes, I actually planning on writing an Episode story about my life.
  5. I love when thereā€™s drama!!
  6. Canā€™t remeberā€¦
  7. Geronimo Stlitonā€¦
  8. It depends, if I love the book.
  9. A bit :laughing:
  10. :smiley::dizzy_face::thinking::heart_eyes:

The writer emoji thing is the same as me lol

1 Like

1- Both.
2- I love writing and reading action stories full of drama cause DUH THEY ARE PURE ADRENALINE.
3- Episode.
4- I donā€™t think so, Iā€™m too lazy for that lmao.
5- I really like them, especially dangerous love stories.
6- Idk lol
7- LadyDianna, episode.kayb, HopeMoon (idk about books)
8- Not really
9- Kind of lmao
10- :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses::pleading_face::triumph:

1. I am both a writer And a reader
  2. I like to read And write fantasy or Action stories, that just canā€™t be true, because I Love to Dream about different realities And it has no limits and the coolest art scenes :innocent:
  3. For writing I use Episode Interactive And for reading I use Episodeā€¦ I of course read a lot of actual books too.
  4. I probably wouldnā€™t.
  5. Theyā€™re cringe, cliche, Boring, too dramatic.
  6. The red Queen. Donā€™t remember the author but wow :heart_eyes: itā€™s not an Episode story, but still. If Iā€™d have to think of an Episode One, it would probably be mindreader.
  7. I donā€™t really fan about authors, And donā€™t remember my fave Episode authors, but my fave real Life books are The Red Queen And
    Dana And the medalion. And Episode stories I Love Dead 7 And Mindreader
  8. Iā€™ve always prefered the movie without a book, because I tend to get tired of reading.
  9. Kinda
  10. :sob::clown_face::skull_and_crossbones::scream:

1. Are you a writer or a reader, or both?
Both, however Iā€™ve never actually managed to publish anything because I procrastinate too much. :grimacing:
2. What kind of stories do you like to read or write? And Why?
Fantasy, I adore anything supernatural themed. :woman_mage:t2:
3. What apps do you use for reading or writing stories?
Episode for writing, Episode and occasionally Wattpad for reading.
4. Would you write/read an autobiographical book? How would you name it?
I would neither write nor read one, unless I was deeply interested in the person.
5. Give me an opinion about Romance stories.
Love them. People say thereā€™s two many on Episode, but I actually think that thereā€™s a wide variety of stories on the app!
6. What is the last book you read last year?
A non-fiction one about serial killers lol
7. Name three of your favourite authors and two of your favourite books.
I donā€™t really read books anymore, so I donā€™t think I have favourites. In terms of Episode, though, my 3 fave authors are arina.episode, kylie_writes & day.heaven. My 2 fave stories are The Spicy Payback & See the Real Me. :blue_heart:
8. After reading the book do you watch the movie when it comes out or it depends and why?
9/10 times, I watch the film, then say Iā€™ll read the book, and never get round to it. :woozy_face:
9. Are you tired already of this Quiz?
No.
10. Choose 4 emojis that describe what type of writer/reader are you.
Writer: :sleeping::thinking::crescent_moon::sob:, reader: :exploding_head::clown_face::bed::speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

1)Both but i havenā€™t been reading as much as i used to.
2)Read- Comedy/drama.
Write- Comedy/ action (iā€™m not serious when it comes to serious situations i usually laugh and i use humour to hide my emotions so i like to write comedy)
3)Just episode :joy:
4)Idk tbf. If itā€™s Miranda harts autobiography then yes but any other author probably not :joy:.
5) Romance stories hmmm. There are some i enjoy and some i do not. Sometimes i donā€™t have a reason for not liking a story i just donā€™t like it :joy:. Like if it doesnā€™t make me laugh or cry i wonā€™t read the rest :joy::joy:.
6)Uhhh i think it was ā€œhow to train your dragonā€ as i had to read it for a school project.
7) idk tbh. I like the maze runner books/ the 100 books/ Miranda harts books :joy:
8)Well i watched the maze runner movie before i read the book and i also watched the 100 before i read the book. As i was curious about the differences between the books and the tv show/movie.
9)Honestly yes but just gunna keep going now :joy:
10)uhhh :yawning_face::joy::nerd_face::triumph:

1. Iā€™m both, but I havenā€™t published any of my works yet.
  2. I love mysteries. Iā€™ve been fascinated by psychology and crime stories ever since I was a child.
  3. I used to be on Wattpad but now I mostly read on Episode, Webtoon, and Choices (Pixelberry).
  4. Probably not.
  5. Bad boys, gangs/mafias, underage drinking, dating a teacher, violence, and drugs are not cool. People need to stop incorporating them into romance stories, because they are extremely overrated.
  6. Canā€™t remember
  7. Canā€™t think of any
  8. Havenā€™t encountered such case
  9. Nah
  10. :face_with_monocle: :skull: :woman_mage: :sob:
  1. Both! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  2. All genres and kinds of story, they just need to be unique and have a great plot ! :star_struck:
  3. Episode, Wattpad :blush:
  4. It depends of the person that the story would be about. I would not write about me since my life is boring and has nothing unique really :joy:
  5. Romance can be pretty boring if the characters do not develop well or if it is too rushed or too slow, but when it is correctly written you can become addicted :wink:
  6. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell :heart_eyes:
  7. I canā€™t name them, I usually love the books not the authors itself I must be honest. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
  8. I only watch the movie usually. :sweat_smile:
  9. Never! :laughing:
  10. :exploding_head: :smiling_imp: :star_struck: :face_with_monocle:

Thank you so much and love you! :sob::heart:

1 Like
  1. Are you a writer or a reader, Or both?
  • both.
  1. What kind of stories do you like to read or write? And Why?
  • definitely romance! this is because i enjoy reading them, and iā€™d like to write my own from my own ideas! :smiley:
  1. What apps do you use for reading or writing stories.
  • episode, obvi.
  1. Would you write/read an autobiographical book? How would you name it?
  • duh. i love reading mostly about artists whoā€™ve passed away, for example, Michael Jackson!
    and if i do decide to write my own autobiography i would name it, ā€˜who is Roxana Leyva?ā€™
  1. Give me an opinion about Romance stories.
  • i believe theyā€™re awesomee! but - i also do believe that they can be a little weirdā€¦ ;-;
  1. What is the last book you read last year?
  • i donā€™t read booksā€¦ ;-;
  1. Name three of your favourite authors and two of your favourite books.
  • unfortunately, i forgot the names of my favorite authors, but iā€™ll write down the names later on here, if i donā€™t forget.
  1. After reading the book do you watch the movie when it comes out or it depends and why?
  • hmmā€¦iā€™m that type of person who usually watches the movie before reading the book, but it just depends on what i want to watch/read first.
  1. Are you tired already of this Quiz?
  • nope!
  1. Choose 4 emojis that describe what type of writer/reader are you.
  • :sleepy: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :neutral_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
    (itā€™s 5 but itā€™s whatever. hehe.)