Writer‘s Portal keeps FREEZING 🥶 ❄️

When I write in the portal script, it freezes for a small amount of time!

Also, when I try to preview my story in the web preview it takes ages to load! I could literally watch a whole 30 minute show while waiting for the web preview to show me my story!

I am getting really annoyed! I have refreshed the page and It still does it all the time!

19 Likes

I’m having the same problems! Not as much with the previewer taking ages loading, but more of the portal freezing. I’ve literally tried everything. I mean, switching browsers clearly doesn’t help. I’ve contacted Episode but it’s no use. Oh, and let’s not talk about the portal completely shutting down with the “oH sNaP”. Hopefully it gets fixed really soon. :pensive:

8 Likes

Same thing happens with mine! It’s also happening with a lot of other people. Seems like it’s only the portal too

2 Likes

Same here! When I’m writing, it will just pause and I can’t do anything for like a minute! I don’t know why this is happening!

3 Likes

I know right! I am working in my script right now and it’s still continuing to freeze from time to time!

2 Likes

I am too! Its annoying! oof! :rage:

2 Likes

That’s why I am starting to only preview on my phone with the app. The web preview is tripping! LOL

3 Likes

bro this happens to me sooo much i hate ittt

1 Like

I know right!

1 Like

Yeah for me it freezes randomly when I try to preview the story or even just write something

2 Likes

Bump

Yup, i’m getting this too.

1 Like

Happens to me literally every 15 seconds. Getting really annoyed. Hope they fix it soon or I’m going to punch my computer.

3 Likes

PLEASE HELP CANNOT WRITE ANYTHING IN THE PORTAL
:sob:

2 Likes

Explain, I’ll help you out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think they mean that the portal keeps freezing and they can barely write anything!

1 Like

OH lol that makes sense :joy:

1 Like

Hi! So apparently this also happened to me T-T but I decided to change browser and that honestly worked for me! But if you do and if it does work, you’re going to have to experience a new problem :sweat_smile:

I am also experiencing the same problem. For me the preview screen on the portal freezes and no matter what I click it won’t work. Can I ask what website did you switch to? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Omg sometimes my preview also doesn’t work. Like when I try to click it doesn’t respond…then I have to save, exit, and come back again. :upside_down_face:

1 Like