Writer Seeking A Director

Well, I’ve been struggling to write episodes, but while my scripts are decent, I am absolutely shit at directing. I cannot figure out how to move any of my characters, use any angles, or have their actions flow in a coherent manner. I have binged who knows how many tutorials over and over and still haven’t gotten anywhere. So I’m throwing in the towel, waving the white flag, and making this post. I saw there was a subthread with people seeking writers, but I was wondering if there’s something for writers seeking directors.

2 Likes

I recomand you to put this thread in finding writing partner section. :thinking:

If you want I can try help or I can have a look to see what can help

Moved to Find a Writing Partner since you’re looking for a coder. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I would love to help! Just private message me if you would like.

Sorry…I would have posted it in the other thread, but like I said, I do okay at writing, but am terrible at directing, so I wasn’t sure if my post went in the “Finding a Writing Partner” subsection. I apologize and will try to do better from here on out.

1 Like

It’s no problem! :smiley: The categories can overlap sometimes, so you did nothing wrong by putting this in Directing. :wink: It just fits better in Writing Partner since you’re looking for a person to help, and not just help in general (if that makes sense?) :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.