Writers block, Need story ideas!

Hi, I’m trying to work on a story, but I can’t think of any story ideas. So if you guys have any recommendations that come with a backstory then just let me know. Thanks!

2 Likes

What genre?

2 Likes

What genre do you want?

1 Like

A murderous wife who decides she wants to kill all the husband’s mistresses. If she can’t have him then nobody can either.

Or

The creepy, seaside town of Amsterdam holds a secret. Gemma Walker has the perfect life working as a psychiatrist in the city and dancing with her stable boyfriend, Steven Torrance. However, when she finds a ripped knife in her cellar, she begins to realize that things are not quite as they seem in the Walker family. A dinner party leaves Gemma with some startling questions about her past, and she sets off to rural Amsterdam to find some answers. At first, the people of Amsterdam are popular and understanding. She is intrigued by the curiously smart actor, Annabelle Russell. However, after she introduces her to hard social media, Gemma slowly finds herself drawn into a web of theft, fraud and perhaps, even assassination. Can Gemma resist the charms of Annabelle Russell and uncover the secret of the ripped knife before it’s too late, or will her demise become yet another Amsterdam legend?

Title: The Ripped Knife.
A Mystery

2 Likes

I’m sure there are some writing prompts on Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter…

1 Like

Hello @DJ_Dream, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Share Feedback since it’s about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hi, maybe you could try something like your own version of a mix-up of like 2 or 3 of your stories!

Any genre is fine with me

Any genre is fine

1 Like

Ok.

Maya has always been into computers. More than most. That is until she is sucked into one. Her information is now out on the open with her gone. Once it is stolen she is over.

Thank you! This is a really good backstory. If I make this into a story i will make sure you get the credit you deserve. If you have any other ideas just let me know

1 Like

Alright! If you want we can cowrite it!

-cracks open my writing prompt booklet to a random page-

It says “fight fate and lose.” Idk what I meant by that.

I wanted to write an Episode story about some sort of reality show where singles interact and the audience casts votes to play matchmaker or something, but that’s pretty much the opposite of where my writing talents lay lmao. Also, statistically, Episode might already have a story like that. :joy:

Thanks! I’ll take that into consideration.

1 Like

Ok

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.