Writers' Cave 💭

Hey! :grin:
This thread is dedicated to all the hard working writers on episode! :kissing_smiling_eyes:
I want this place to be a cool place for all of us to hangout, help each other out with writing ideas, discuss story plots, suggest future features, or even share eachother’s thoughts on different writing topics or popular stories. :hugs:
This’ll be an awesome place for us to connect, share our thoughts and opinions, or even just to jump on and tell each other how our day has been! :blush:
And of course, readers are welcome too! :sparkling_heart:

-So welcome, to our little Writers’ Cave-
:writing_hand:t2::sparkles:

54 Likes

What story do you write and what is it about?

I’m currently working full time on a story called Luna Violet, it’s a Historical Fantasy, I have another story called Talk of the Town but it’s currently on hold till I’m done with Luna Violet. :slight_smile:
What about you??? :grin:

1 Like

Hey Qamar (idk i can call you that or not but also) I really love your story idea

1 Like

Of course you can call me Qamar! :yum:
Thank you so much! That means the world to me.
You’re amazing! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

aww thank you

I like your idea too! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! :sparkling_heart:
I want to know about both of your stories! What are they about? @Meital_Author and @Mariyana :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I have many stories but right now I am writing three. There called The never ending fight, The Runaway, and Wild Fire.

I love the titles! They’re a great choice cause they’re intriguing! :astonished:

1 Like

Thank you.

Hi, sorry I didn’t answer you but I couldn’t post I don’t know why. anyway I’m working on a story called the triangle legion but it’s not publishet yet. what’s your name on the app I’ll follow you! :smiley:

Oh it’s alright don’t worry about it.
Let me know when you publish your story! :yum:
It’s Qamar J. S. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

So Im writing a story, but I feel like its more storytelling than interactive, how could I change that?

1 Like

Honestly in my opinion, it doesn’t matter if the story is interactive or not, as long as it has a good plot with good directing, that’s what matters.
But either way, I’ll check it out and let you know what I think. :blush:

1 Like

@bshaye0957 Alright so I just read it, it has a pretty good plot! It’s definitely unique, so great job on that. And it has choices, which makes it interactive! :smile:
But there’s a few things I’d like to point out. :slight_smile:
Try using more spot directing and zooms, it’s not necessary, but it adds a nice touch to the story, I know it can be tricky to use at first but if you need any help figuring it out, we’re over here! :blush: Also maybe add music too, it’ll definitely set the mood for the plot. Try ending the dialogues with periods or commas while the characters are talking, and try to avoid using the black background while stating what’s going on. From what I noticed I guess the only thing that makes the story less interactive is the black backgrounds with the text, instead of writing what the MC is doing, let’s say, laying down for example, have the MC lay down and use you narrator voice to say what’s going on while the reader sees her laying down. Or if you don’t want to do that, maybe have the background zoomed on her window or somewhere more colorful than a black background and then say what’s going on using the narrator boxes.
But either way, in all honesty the story has a really good plot, I haven’t seen anything similar to the whole note thing anywhere on episode, and for a first story you’ve got great directing and smooth scenes! Mad props to you on that! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I hope I was of any help. :hugs:

2 Likes

I followed you :grin:

Awee thank you! :heartpulse:

hii!

Hiiii :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like