Writers' Cave šŸ’­

If you guys are interested you can read my stories that I am currently working on.

Frist story: The never ending fight

Second story: The Runaway

Third story: Wild Fire

Thank you, i think i used the black backgrounds just because I was afraid of spot directing :sweat_smile::joy:

I definitely should learn though

Honestly I was terrified of spot directing too at first, I didnā€™t know how to use them whatsoever, but when I learned it sorta just became a totally normal thing. Now I actually never use the coding of the screen stands, only spot directing. But yeah if you have any questions Iā€™d be more than happy to answer them! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But compared to other Episode stories that Iā€™ve read and enjoyed, I donā€™t know there was just kind of more connection to the characters, I feel like I just kind of introduce them and then get right into the plot, is there a way I can try to make it feel like that?

Well you did just jump straight to the chase, but the way they usually get the story started is by giving some sort of passive info about the mc in a meaningful way, like how she is and how she lives her life and stuff, and the other way (which is what I prefer) is they start it off with the character talking by the narrator box (which is by writing NARRATOR (MC) write the name of the character, that way the name of the Mc will be at the top) and it sort of starts off with the Mc saying some sort of quote and relating that to her life, saying something like Iā€™m the type of person blah blah blah, my life was just like any other, normal, until one dayā€¦ etc etc, I feel like giving the story that type of intro instead of jumping to the scene where sheā€™s back from school immediately would be a lot more attracting to the reader. But itā€™s all up to you. :grin:

Hi!! I was one of the reviewers who reviewed Luna Violet a year ago and I have to say I still adore the story! Keep it up!

1 Like

That means so much! Thank you! :ā€™) :heartpulse:

1 Like

I was just thinking, imagine if we had a button in the writers portal which allowed us to go through outfits picked out for us randomly depending on the theme we choose. :thinking:
Thoughts? :no_mouth:

4 Likes

yes!

Am I the only one who faces an issue with some of the ā€œrunningā€ amimations for ink females? :thinking:
Like for example, when I make a female character use the run_cry animation, the character runs for a few milliseconds, then sortaā€¦ Floats till they reach the destination. :joy:

4 Likes

Hi fellow writers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Im currently working on a H & V story, itā€™s called Fire Slay the Lesbian heroine. I published chapter 9 yesterday and im starting today on writing chapter 10. After i finish this story i could really use a break :joy:

1 Like

All power to you! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Ty :hugs:

Hello!

Hiiiii!

Iā€™m waiting for the day we get notified on the episode app that weā€™ve gotten fanmail. :thinking:
Most importantly, get notified when our fanmail messages get responded to by other authors instead of having to scroll down through a sea of comments to check.
Whatcha think?

4 Likes

Iā€™m a new author to episode and Iā€™m having a little trouble coming up with the beginning of my story. I want it to jump straight into action (itā€™s an apocalyptic romance story), but I donā€™t know how to start the first scene and introduce the main character. I have an idea about it opening in on a news report, but I donā€™t know what to do after that. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

We do? When and where does that happen?

Totally the right place to post this! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Since itā€™s an apocalyptic romance, why not start it off with the Mc staring at the distance of a messy area of town saying something likeā€¦ ā€œThe world wasnā€™t always this messy.ā€ ā€œBut hereā€™s the story of how my heart got dragged into it.ā€
I donā€™t know, just a thought? :sweat_smile:

1 Like