Writers' Cave 💭

No, unfortunately we don’t have that feature yet, I hope we do though! :no_mouth:

Hi!

I like that! But what would I do after it? I would guess to put the news report (because I think it’s a good way to explain what is going on in a brief way), I just don’t know what to do after that.

Yeah the news is a great idea, after that just watch the story unfold, when you start writing, it sorta just happens. :grin:

1 Like

How are you? :slight_smile:

A lot of leg cramps, but overall great! You???

Endless exams and I hate it. :confused:

My exams are not until a few months

I legit always have exams so I can’t relate. :unamused:
What grade?

Um… I don’t really want to reveal my grade,]…

That’s totally understandable. :blush:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

@Qamar_J_S I have writers block, could you give me some story ideas? :books: :memo:

Hi! Yeah sure, I’d love to. :slight_smile:
Do you have any specific genre in mind or a plot?

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:
It will definitely be a romance story. :heart:
Maybe with the main character getting pregnant? :pregnant_woman:
I’m not sure yet. :thinking:

1 Like

Nahhhh lose the pregnant bit it’s getting cliche. :joy:
Maybe a story out of the high school world too, something different, unique.
How about, Mc meets the love interest in some unexpected place, like while traveling somewhere, or maybe the love interest works at a coffee shop or something, but don’t let the story be just centered around them, like have some other stuff going on with their family or maybe there’s some sort of event going on which brings them together, whatcha think??? :thinking:

4 Likes

About @Qamar_J_S’s reply, I like the idea that they meet while traveling. Like the MC is traveling across the country or something and every time he/she visits somewhere, there is the love interest! You could add some backstory, give a reason how they keep meeting, and how their bond strengthens.

Glad to know you agree! :grin:

1 Like

QUICK! What’s something somebody can do in a relationship that can seriously mess everything up? Whether it be cheating or lying, what is your guys’ ideas?

1 Like

Choosing to bottle feelings up instead of talking about them, ends up blowing up one day. :thinking:

1 Like