Writer's Guide {Please Click}

I feel like I’m being unfairly attacked for trying to be helpful. I don’t know what your personal protocol is. Most people are ok with people adding to their posts. If you have any personal hang ups then I think it’s only fair for you to write them down instead of getting mad for something I didn’t know you’d have a problem with :confused:

1 Like

I don’t mean to start anything or be rude but I’m ngl your writer’s block advice isn’t really that in-depth or… Well. Good. I’m sure your Episode advice is on point but someone adding to a part of your post within the discussion area should be encouraged. Adding it to your OP is like… I don’t want to assume but it makes it seem like you just wanna take the credit for coming up with it?

Just my opinion. If there’s an area in your post that could be worked on I don’t see the issue with someone pointing people in the direction of something that can help more.

2 Likes

And I don’t really appreciate being called out publicly for something that isn’t wrong and then told to DM you :confused:

1 Like

Thanks Cam, I changed it.

1 Like

Very helpful! Nice thread :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Look I’m not looking for an argument, I stated what I felt, and I’m good and refreshed. Sorry if it sounded rude to you. I’m an OP it would make since I don’t want drama on my thread.

3 Likes

Also don’t dish out what you can’t take. Don’t call out people in the discussion section of your OP then tell them not to call you out.

Throwing rocks from a glass house there

1 Like

I know and I understand! I only wanted to add to your thread and make it super helpful! The more info and help this thread has in it, the merrier, right? Most people don’t have a problem with the posting of extra information!

2 Likes

Yeah, and I saw that point of view, I’m sorry if I sounded rude. I know you wanted to help. I just would have liked it in PM. Ya know, sorry I’m a weird person. But I would gladly add the website on there.

If you find anything interesting or helpful on it! I don’t mean to force the website on here :sweat_smile: I just thought In case it could help anyone who hasn’t seen it yet

1 Like

Although I super recommend it for Writer’s Block. Doing personality quizzes for your characters is a genius idea!

And I saw it, it was helpful. Me, I do short, blunt answers. But to me, her website was more about grabbing attention to readers and sharing your story on the section you shared to me… This is really a good on how you can write it.

Unfortunately your profile won’t let me DM you! Otherwise I’d suggest a few posts for you in private :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can click,Message and you can add me as a user.

Hmm, not necessarily. Some people like Limelight and some don’t- I wouldn’t say it’s preferred overall. Thank you, though! This was really helpful! :smile:

2 Likes

And your welcome.

bump :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like