I’m not sure what’s going on with my Writer’s Portal but it’s been acting up for the last 2 days. I can’t preview my work without this type of error message popping up. I was wondering if anyone else is also experiencing this or knows how to fix it.
Refresh the page
I’ve done that several times. It keeps happening.
Im not too sure then i got that yesterday refreshed and its been fine ever since.
Are you using chrome or whatnot? I got a lot of glitches like that on chrome so far.
Only solution is to use Microsoft Edge for me
There have been some issues with the Portal recently. I’d recommend submitting a help ticket to the support team and letting them know what you’re experiencing.
They’re going to tell you to try out these steps
- Try to clear your cache and cookies from the browser. You can learn more at this link
- Turn off or disable your browser extensions.
- Try pulling up the web portal in another browser. If it works in one browser but not another, please let us know!
- Try to sign out completely, fully close your browser, reopen it, and sign back in.
- Try using a different laptop or desktop. If this works as well, please let us know.
for me it didn’t work lol – which resulted in me…scrapping my script
I will try these, thank you!
I tried in Safari and Chrome and both are experiencing issues.
it worked thank you!!!