Writers portal plus size bug

I contacted episode support but it wasn’t very helpful so I am going to put my problem on here…again…

I have used plus size templates from two different creators one of them being Dara and they both have the same problem. The plus size never do the animations they are supposed to. They become rear when using a rear animation, face forward when they are supposed to but they don’t do the animation. A few times I have seen my character do an animation. When I last brought this up someone said that I need to do two branches but in the templates it states it is for one branch. They also said that plus size have their own animations but I am pretty sure all animations are the same as the generic.

I already sent in a ticket but they said to come to the forums with questions when I was stating that my code isn’t working even though it should.

Examples of my problem -

She is supposed to do those animations that come under ELLE GENERIC but she is not.

it may be that the animations simply aren’t showing up on the portal ! that happens for me sometimes, even with the generic female avatars. have you tried testing these animations on mobile ?

2 Likes

No, I haven’t yet. I will try it later but it is really annoying because it has been like that since last week. :persevere:

I had an issue with a male character who wasn’t doing his coded animations even though I tried about 3 different ways to code it and I knew those ways were correct so I assumed it was a bug or a glitch but a friend suggested that I remove him and replace him with a duplicate character and his duplicate character followed the script – I think it’s worth a try in your case too? :thinking:

1 Like

Nope didn’t work. :pensive: Thanks for trying to help!

I finally got onto my tablet and more of them were working but most of them are still not working and this isn’t just an issue with animations because my arrows game from Dara isn’t working either so I must have some sort of bug.

It’s happening with a whole branch that means getting rid of a whole branch and re code it. :sob: :gun: But it is worth a try. :unamused:

1 Like

It is finally fixed after contacting episode. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me. :hugs:

1 Like

It must have been a bug of some sort because after two weeks of it not working it started to work. I was so relieved and happy. The animations not working put down my motivation but it all came back once it worked.