Writer's Portal Update: Outfit Copier and Default Character Outfit Preview!

This is hands down the best update to the writers portal of all time. Life changing. I’m crying so much right now. You don’t understand how much this means to me. I wish I could say I was being dramatic but this is possibly the first time in my life I’m not over-exaggerating in the slightest. Thank you :sob: :heart:

21 Likes

Does anyone notice how Episode has been doing so well in terms of updates lately? We got plus size bodies, then Asian clothing, then 3 new male body types and 2 new female body types, leg hair, and then an updated character avatar creator and character profile creator, and now an outfit copier? WTF? Episode, I’m still not in love with the Episode Forums system, but you’ve almost redeemed yourself! I’ve been loving these updates recently! Hopefully we’ll get more natural hair or dreads and braids next.

29 Likes

Yes! I hope they can keep it up, otherwise I’m perfectly good!

1 Like

Yes yes YES I AM SO HAPPY!!!

4 Likes

Fantastic stuff! This is definitely going to save time.

4 Likes

Oh god, what a mood. Especially when you have a young kid character wearing revealing clothing :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Awesome! I’m so happy for this :blob_sun:

Oooh! What’s the outfit copier?

1 Like

you can copy an outfit so you could, say, make a version with glasses without having to press “new outfit” and search for all the clothing items again.

3 Likes

Really! That’s awesome! I’m gonna try to get back into writing now because of all these new updates :joy:

:eye::eye:

2 Likes

omf this is great!

U can’t be serious-
Just when I quit writing too.
BICH HELL NO IMA START WRITIN THEN

Yes finally! Thank you :blob_hearts:

Awesome…

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is going to be really helpful.

Omg thank you guys!! This is going to save me sooooo much time now :pleading_face:

I am crying from joy.
Now, let’s make the versions with glasses that I have been procrastinating :muscle:

2 Likes

Love this update!!

How am I just seeing this now? I so freaking hate creating outfits, so seriously, thank you :sob:

3 Likes