Writers: What Inspires You to Write?

I’m really curious about how brilliant authors get their inspiration. Of course, every writer on Episode is brilliant for being able to come up with great ideas and stories, so this could be you! Let’s all share!

Writers, comment down below: What inspires you to write? What keeps you motivated?

Feel free to tag authors you want to know about!

8 Likes

Movies, books, real life crisis :doughnut:

2 Likes

Day dreaming a lot of the time about epic stuff.

Listening to cool music helps.

3 Likes

Eh idk, just real life situations make me inspired to make a parody of it.

2 Likes

the joy. the excitement for when you get a new idea for a story, dialogue, or scene. writing it makes me feel accomplished and want to continue. seeing words and listening to music helps me, even if it’s just a snippet of something.

4 Likes

I don’t know, I just come up with random ideas while eating pizza

Reading my favorite stories and convincing myself someday my stories will be as good as those, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday wow that was deep

3 Likes

My life, movies, and watching what goes on around me (news).

1 Like

A combination of a lot of things. Currently the thing that drives me the most to write on the app is how many stories include so many problematic themes (and then get really popular) and my strong urge to drown them out. The fact that I actually have ideas and can envision them in either LL or ink style on the app tends to also help inspire me lol

Getting asked “When will you update?” in my fanmail every few days or so hahaha. It motivates me because I run out of ways to answer, so instead I just write faster so I can give them what they want :smiley:

2 Likes

The reason why I started was because I saw stories written by users and I was like “I wanna go that.” So I did. What keeps me motivated is the love I get from my readers when I update. That and them asking when the next one will be out when its already been 3 months

2 Likes

Well I get ideas any time and any where, I may be cooking and a story idea start processing in my mind showing the start, major events and the end. But I’m way to lazy to write it down because I’m not motivated :eyes:

1 Like

My crazy af, weird mind, the things that surround me, and many more. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

TV shows, other people’s stories, movies, and my friends. :heart::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

it’s pretty weirs, somethimes ideas just pop into my head, then i just think about it a lot and that creates the base for my story :smiley:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode writers. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Well… inspiration or ideas? I’m going to assume you mean what makes me want to write in the first place…

I just have good ideas and it’s not like I’ll be able to make a movie so why not do it for free? I don’t like Wattpad because I hate being descriptive about how characters make movements and such, so that’s why I chose Episode. :woman_shrugging:t5:

I want to bring my ideas to life! :eye::tongue::eye:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.