Writhing block need ideas

So I kinda have got stuck in my story.

so kinda plot. fairy prince got crown as king. mc is his girlfriend(human she is) and I want him to propose to her. but I dont want it to be like the chapter right after the coronation. I need something in between but I dont know what. and I kinda dont want it to be some boring stuff where they just look around, but I kinda dont have any ideas

also, she just got to fairy kingdom (she has known the king/prince for 3 years been dating for 2 and a half) but she has never been in his kingdom before.

I’m not sure but just an idea:

They could be going around the kingdom but the something happens that will really test their relationship but end up strengthening it loads in the end. Not sure what it could be tho.

He just became the king of a kingdom that she never visited. So maybe the citizens don’t like the fact that a human lives in the palace without knowing anything about them, so she’ll have to prove herself, she’ll have to show that she really cares about the kingdom and she really wants to be seen as equal as a fairy. Maybe this motivation will be what will convince the King to propose to her to begin with :woman_shrugging:t2: Idk if this is what you were looking for

Maybe somebody gets kidnapped and MC tries to rescue them by herself as a way to prove herself? Idk

two words. ZOMBIE. APOCALYPSE. :smiley:

2 Likes

NO

I got plan to do something like that after the propoesel

bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.