Writing a new story! Should I use Ink or LL?

Hey! So I was thinking of writing a new story, but I can’t decide if I wanna do it in Ink or LL!

The story is about a crimminal who blackmails a cop into playing a game of the last person alive. They each have to kill off members on each side until just the two of them are left.

The genre would be action and drama. A lot of people said that LL looks stupid as a comedy because of the animations. This isn’t gonna be a comdey so that’s why I’m considering one of the two. I’ve never used LL, but I’m willing to try it out!

Please let me know which you would prefer if you read this story! <3 (I could make another story later on about the same thing but in the other style, but for now I need a style that people like more :smile: )

1 Like

I dont think you are allowed to have so much dead in a story.

but anyway. look at the clothing which has most of the clothing you wanna use

2 Likes

Lmao, its not gonna be intense, with blood and stuff. :joy: It’s definitely gonna be more laid back :slight_smile:

1 Like

I never tried it with Ink, but if I was doing a story like that I would do LL (my opinon)

3 Likes

Ink maybe because LL looks delayed I don’t think that you can have all those deaths in a story maybe check the guideline?

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to do that before I start :joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: yeah makes sense lol
Besides that definitely put warnings

1 Like

Yess, I’ll definitely need to do that :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think LL has stiff animations and ink is more flexible. (in my opinion)

1 Like

Which style does your gut feeling point to? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Kinda both. I like the look of LL better but the animations for Ink are way smoother… :joy: :sob:

2 Likes

I think you should do INK, the LL animations that include action are kinda funny.

2 Likes

Ummmm but Episode has a bunch of featured stories with a lot of death…

But as it seems the guidelines are for the community only and episode is allowed to contradict all of it… :woman_shrugging:t4:

Oh yeah! …like everyone said Ink seems a lot smoother in some ways, and the animations for certain things (like running and kissing) are a lot more natural looking in Ink than in LL. I’m an Ink fan… but LL is slightly growing on me… but yeah some of the animations are cringe worthy lmao.

But like other said… whatever feels right for you! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

i personally like INK more than LL but its really up to you and what you prefer

4 Likes

YAAAAAAASSS!

This is a complete sentence.

Lol so true :joy:

1 Like

I’d say LL simply because usually when I’m reading something if the characters are in Ink I’ll click off of it cause I don’t like how Ink characters look, but that’s just my opinion.

2 Likes

What? :joy:

1 Like

Lol :sweat_smile: well I was saying “YAAAAAAASSS!” to INK being your favorite, and then the “This is a complete sentence” was because the forums won’t let you just post one word sometimes, it’ll keep asking you if it’s a complete sentence lol so that’s what the forum users to do their able to reply.

3 Likes

oh