Writing advice from your fellow writers

As a writer I like to get feedback from other writers, here you can ask the writers of the community for writing tips, feedback on storylines, and other such things.
To get this show on the road, I’m kind of curious, and also just want to know how many people like this sort of thing cause I want to do it in my story, how do you guys like writing/reading love stories where the romance is teased? (Like Capricot, and Landon x Jade, or even Alexis and Ricardo)

1 Like

I hate too much sexual tension. I find it uncomfortable and overkill.
I love soft romance buildups! Knowing that the guy who’s your LI calls your MC “beautiful” or seeing the characters blush but not admit to their feelings/crushes is adorable!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

In my stories I believe I add maybe to much romance but I have never completed a story or had proper feedback so I don’t know :woman_shrugging:

My upcoming stories are all family/mafia based so, I guess we’ll see once it’s published :laughing::woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like