Bump

1 Like

bump

1 Like

bump!

2 Likes

Hey! :wave:
These tips are really amazing and helpful. :blush:
@Martini_98 do you have any published story of your own, I’d love to read it because I bet it would be amazing and I’ll probably get more tips from them since I’m a bit new to these things and I’m just starting out with my first story. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hey there! I’m so happy you found these tips helpful! :hugs:

My story is called ‘Lost Half’ - it’s a sci-fi mystery adventure :nerd_face: Hope you’ll like it!

Let me know if you need help with anything, be it directing or story writing tips or anything else - I’m always happy to help! You can pm me here, or on Instagram (@martini.episode) :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Thanks so much this so helpful I’m new to this and this really helped I’m gonna try to remember these (if you wanna check out my story it’s right there :arrow_down:)

Secrets

Title Secrets

Author Your._.girl. _.kay

Chapters Three more coming soon!

Genre Drama/Romance

Style Limelight

Description Kaylee Smith is a goody two shoes that doesn’t trust most.What happens when she finds out most of her life was a lie and everyone she trusted was keeping secrets from her?

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4833837780762624

Cover

3 Likes

I’m glad my thread helped you :blush: :tulip:

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

I’m making my one story “Growing Up Mixed” and I don’t know every detail of how I want it to go out. I have ideas I will put in the story, and this really helped me!

2 Likes

ayo bump!

2 Likes

bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this thread! I’m bookmarking this!!

2 Likes

Glad I could help :relaxed:

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

bump

1 Like

bump

1 Like

bumpp

2 Likes

bump :slight_smile: