Writing and Coding on Episode Class!

Hey everybody! I recently made a class on Google Classroom for writing and coding on Episode! You can learn how to improve your technique and create amazing and attention capturing stories as well as learn the coding and scripting of the Episode Portal! It is all one class, but lessons and assignments for each will be in separate topics. You can do just writing, just coding, or both! It’ll be relaxed and fun while also informative and helpful! If you would like to help teach the class (need one other person) let me know down below! If you want to join, here’s the code!

4bhhwui

I really hope you guys are interested and that we can all help each other improve!

Edit: Anyone can join! There’s plenty of room! On the off chance that it does get filled up, I will create a second one and post the code!
If you’re wondering how to join, do this:

1. Download the Google Classroom app on your phone or go to classroom.google.com
  2. Sign in to your Google account
  3. Click the “Join a Class” button (the plus button)
  4. Enter the code 4bhhwui
  5. Click Join
  6. Fill out the Sign Up Form so I can figure out your level of experience and which parts of the class (writing, coding, or both) you would like to be a part of!
16 Likes

Bump! I think this would help a lot of young/new writers! & I joined for coding practice lol :smiley:

1 Like

This is such a wonderful idea!

2 Likes

I’ll join.

2 Likes

can I join the class?

1 Like

Ooh! I want to join

1 Like

ill joinnn

1 Like

Totally!

Thank you guys so much for all the support! I’m glad to see a lot of people like the idea!

is there still room? i’d love to join as well.

1 Like

I want to join pls how do I

1 Like

Sure! Get the google classroom app, sign in to your google account, click the plus, enter the code.

1 Like

Yep!

ooh, can i join?

1 Like

yeah!

1 Like

I just joined. :smiley:

1 Like

Great! :partying_face:

Bump !