Writing competition

Hello everyone!

I have never done this before, so I thought I would try something new.

I’m doing a writing competition where everyone can submit an episode script or something like that and I will go through them and pick the best one…

I’m sure all of you will write some great scripts…

Get writing :pen: and I hope all of you have a blessed day :sunflower: :butterfly:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I’m sorry but I don’t think anyone will enter because you are being very vague and not specific.

4 Likes

thanks for your opinion but i said i had never done this before so dont need to be rude

1 Like

What kind of scripts? Any specific format!?

Might wanna clarify a bit more if that’s ok…

I wasn’t being rude, it’s the truth :woman_shrugging: Nothing of what I said was rude.

1 Like

Wasn’t rude in any way. My honest point of view.

1 Like

To help you out since you said you’ve never done anything like this before, how about suggest a story prompt and everyone has to build on that and the person who you think is the most creative wins!

This just seems like a way for you to get free scripts to be brutally honest. There is a thread for that already

2 Likes

You just need to be more explicit.
Or like @Katie36 just proposed just give a story prompt. A particular idea for people to build on and bring up stories then you choose the best

1 Like

This is a good idea!

1 Like

Yeah sure

yeah okay, i could do that

not at all