Writing episode strories on laptop

I just got a laptop and I need help installing episode on it to be able to write stories… I’d appreciate any help you can give me

1 Like

You don’t install episode, you use the website (:

2 Likes

There is no app that I know of on the computer you can get to make stories on episode. You basically search up episodeinteractive. com to get to the website that you can write on.

That’s the site you use to make stories

4 Likes

@TheFantasizedGirl
I think Episode actually removed the feature which lets you write on mobile, just to let you know :slightly_smiling_face: So you can only write on the site.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

You use Episode Studio and can sign up with a Gmail account, just like Episode Forums.

There are some guides already on there, and Dara.Amarie has an amazing website with other templates. I’d go to Joseph Evans’ YouTube channel for help, or Bronte’s and Episode Note’s.

Coding will take a while to get used to. It’s going to take a or of practice and patience. Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.