Writing group? Let’s help each other with our stories! (CLOSED!)

Hello! I have already a general outline of my story (not set in stone though as I have a lot of ideas) and some scenes written but sadly a lot of time I loose motivation to write my story mostly cause I don’t have writing friends. Also I change my story constantly and get lost with my ideas🥺.

So would love to have a writing team who can join me on my road of being an author. I am a great listener and I will listen to all of your ideas.

If you also want that for your story we can create a different group chat so we can separate all of our stories😂.

• If you don’t have Instagram that is fine we can also do the group chat on the forum
  • If you are interested pop your Instagram handle below and I will dm you on Instagram!

When I publish my story of course you will automatically credited for your work!

1 Like

Hey, I can’t fully help you with your story, but I can listen to your ideas and maybe help a bit. I’m currently writing my own story and I don’t have enough time to work on two stories. Just lmk if that’s enough for you to keep a bit of motivation.

1 Like

That is okay would you be available at least one day a week for at least 30 - 60 minutes?

1 Like

30 minutes should work yes. But again, I’ll probably only be able to give some tips whenever I see it.

Thank you! I will follow you (don’t feel pressured to follow me back!) on Instagram and add you to the gc!

1 Like

I have added you to the gc!

1 Like

I can help dear …My IG is @princess.anu_episode

1 Like

Ty will add you! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: