𝒩𝐸𝒲 𝒲𝑅𝐼𝒯𝐼𝒩𝒒 π’žπΏπ’°π΅ π’₯π’ͺ𝐼writing group (still would love more people)

Aloha! My name is Miliani, but you can call me Mili! I am 15 years old, and for a while now, I have been wanting a story of mine to come to life on The Episode App! I can do all basic coding, and somewhat advanced coding too. I am not new to Episode, I am to the Forums! Reply if you would like to join down below!

4 Likes

I would like to…

Do u have an instagram account?

1 Like

Yeah… It’s @shona_episode

I can try to help with something as well. But I’ll tell after knowing my role in team and if story is in my taste.

Thanks Natalie! But you can help with everything, maybe taking a little part in every job?

Our first story will be discussed really really soon!

Well, I would be glad to try.

Do you have an Instagram account?

natalie.writer

I’d be happy to join!

YAY! Just give me your insta!

I don’t have a insta, sorry! :scream: :disappointed_relieved: :cry: :sleepy::pray:t5:

oh its fine!

Maybe we can make a private message group chat on forums!

1 Like

Sure!

Hey, I would like to join the group too if it’s not to late

no its never too late! just give me your email, and we’ll put you in the google hangouts chat :grin:

sorry that I reply so late but I was on vacation and couldn’t log in :sweat_smile: . So my email is josi21255@gmail.com

I think it’ll be cool if I joined this group. I don’t know how well I’ll be able to stay active a lot, but I’ll take the risk to write with my fellow Episodesodians.