Writing group/Team

Hello, I love writing so I want to create a group where we all make different types of stories. The positions I am offering are:
2-3 Artist who deals with Covers, art scenes, splashes, backgrounds and overlays
2 Writers
2-3 Coders
2-3 designers
2 Social media expert
T

If you are interested, please fill out these form.
For Artist:
Your Instagram username
Examples of your art
How active are you?
What can you do?

For Writers:
Your Instagram username
How experienced are you?
How active are you?
What genre do you normally write?

For Coders:
Your Instagram username
How experienced are you?
How active are you?

For Designers:
Your Instagram username
Examples of your design
How active are you?
How creative are you?

How does it work: The writers gives ideas to the team, Designers then design characters and outfits, while the coders take this information and make it a story. Artists then make any backgrounds, overlays, art scenes, and the covers for the story.

10 Likes

this sounds like an amazing idea! unfortunately, i’m pretty busy with college and my own story right now, but i’d be interested in joining as soon as i’m free :)) i’ll let you know :3

3 Likes

Honestly I could do all these positions but idk which one could I join but be queue cause i would like to see what every one else strong suit is then ill find my position, is that a option?

Yes, it is

1 Like

Alright my instagram is rogue_episode

1 Like

I would have loved to work with you, but I have IST Time zone…

1 Like

I would’ve been able to be an artist but I’m in GMT, its a great idea though!

1 Like

I wish I could be a designer, but I live in California. Good luck!

You can join

1 Like

You can join. It is not that important to be in the EST time zone

Thanks, but I’ve decided to take a break, but maybe another time!

I can be a Writer, Designer and Social Media expert.

For Writers:
Your Instagram username: @lostdivinesoul
How experienced are you?: Currently I’m in the process of writing an episode story but I write my own online novel.
How active are you?: I am mostly active except during meals and also sometimes on weekends
What genre do you normally write?: I write fantasy, romance, mystery, revenge and dark humor.

For Designers:
Your Instagram username: @lostdivinesoul
Examples of your design: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zMBw-9q45WHdNLfE_8ByElpUpRcLtZXSuzBZoKezQXo/edit?usp=sharing
How active are you?:I am mostly active except during meals and also sometimes on weekends
How creative are you?: I believe I am very creative.

Btw, I also make Backgrounds and overlays but I can’t do art scenes

1 Like

I can do most art and code. I know how to do overlays with characters and other objects. My instagram is @Jesi.writes

1 Like

Hi, I like the idea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:
For Writers:
Your Instagram username
@reneeepisode
How experienced are you?
I start writing in episode on 2018 but I published the first one this year cause I let time to do better writing…
How active are you?
I’m in college but normally I can write on Thursday and the Saturdays and Sunday’s :blush:
What genre do you normally write?
The main thing that I write is about love but the story’s have also mistery, drama…

Idk if you will accept me but I don’t lose nothing for try it :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Accepted

Accepteds

You are accepted. I am making a group chat

1 Like

I would love to help but I have just started to write stories and still trying to figure out some things

1 Like

What is your Instagram username?

1 Like

capuniversee