Writing Interesting Romance/ Mystery stories with incredible twists A Read4ARead.. Share you stories here!

reply or message me for a R4R :blush: :kissing_heart:

Title : American Academy of Florence
Author: littlelibra
Instagram episode.littlelibra
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance, Drama
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: New York socialite, Nova Sparks, is sent to the glamorous American Academy of Florence in Italy for her last year of high school where she meets the charming Elio Fiore. What does Florence have in store for them?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6603603944996864 !

1 Like

Hi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love if you read my story "Once Upon A Time…"
Author: manuelam.episode on IG
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Description: Ella’s a girl who loves having fun with her friends and doesn’t want serious relationships after her ex cheated on her. But what will happen when she finds herself betrothed to the king of the kingdom in which her mother sent her?
:cupid::cupid::cupid:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5039292318875648

1 Like

ok, sure i would like to give a read
let me know when you finish mine .hope you enjoy

10 chapters for 10… i’d like to read yours as well…THanx

1 Like

Sure! Just send me the screenshot when you finished and I’ll do the same :blush:

1 Like

my story is romance mystery as well!!

Title: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery

Style: LL

Small cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd

Large cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_v2eTQNB0ne

Description:

A rose, caught in the fire. Will you let that fire burn you to ashes, or will you fight to put it out? The choice is yours. |CC, CM, LGBTQ option|

IG; gisellepisode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Title: Behind Closed Doors
Author: JessDeBest
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: College is all fun and games until you discover what’s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and you’re going to get to the bottom of it.
Instagram: @iwrite.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459913677111296

1 Like

I must say im enjoying your story so very much and learning as well thank you for putting it in here
And i would like to ask you for help on some cool things i saw in your story maybe you can show me how to apply those features if you don’t mind of course :blush:

1 Like

Thank you Zoe!! :smiley: Sure of course I don’t mind. I’ll be happy to help :slight_smile: Which features do you mean?

1 Like

I was wondering how can you animate or apply the text message scene like this i never could figure it out
And also making an eye less character!! or wiping a character’s eyes!!
How exactly did you do that??

1 Like

Here’s my story info!
Title : College Days: The Murders at Riverview University
Author : Heather
Genre : Mystery/Horror
Description : It’s your first day of college. New, bright opportunities await you, but there’s just one problem. Students are being murdered, one by one… Will you be the next victim?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5582848511770624

Happy Reading! :books:

1 Like

Oh that!! It’s super easy hehe. It’s one of the formats from Episode call phonetext.

So goodbye to Text Overlays etc etc :smiley:
Just choose a background… as usual I prefer Black. and then put set format phonetext . Then type as per normal. The readerMessage is not requird but I just put it cause people might be confuse as to what to do next. This format you just tap as usual but instead of seeing dialog… you see the text messages :smiley: . The NARRATOR is used for the time cause it’s so convenient when I tested it out. That’s it :smiley: Oh when ur done don’t forget to set format cinematic once more.
Eg:

INT. BLACK - DAY

set format phonetext

readerMessage Tap to view the texts

NARRATOR
Seen by Eric, Walter and Jeffery

NARRATOR
8.59pm

MC
Walter, Eric and Jeffery!
Where are you guys?!
HELLO?!

set format cinematic

Then you move on to your next scene :smiley: Ikr! It’s so easy and convenient! Since I posted on the thread anyone please feel free and do use this cool format!! It’s awesome!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this i really needed it :smile:
I also wanna know how did you make an eye less character!!

Like in this scene

1 Like

Sure no worries.

If I’m not wrong it only works on laptop. Just go to your characters and select one character . Click Eyes and then click none(its always the first option in each character features category like eyes face eyebrows etc)…it will appear like this. (This works for all styles and all genders)

It will appear like this.

Eyeless

But you can do more than just eyeless… play around with these characters features section and ull have all these.

Noseless

Mouthless

Eyebrowless

Faceless

I have no idea whats this

Headless

1 Like

wow i really didnt notice any of this thanx for shariiingggg :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey girl check out my story and I am up for R4R!!

Title: Together Forever - My Hot Soulmate

Author: Ada

Genre: Romance, Mystery

Version: LL

Episode out : 06

Storyline Description:

Smart & Beautiful Ada, born to Lawyer & Undercover COP, willing to follow her dreams in the same legal boundaries.

Stubborn & Handsome Nathan, a born mobster and future king of his territory.

Without knowing their real identities, they fall for each other !

But what happens when they both finds their true face??? Will Ada & Nathan live happily everafter??!!!

To read the story just go through this link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6424359315832832 3

My Story:

6f7efc27f70c918167fe08925f5b5db5877ccf76.png

1 Like

Hi, I’m up for a read for read if anyone is interested!
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

1 Like

sure i’d love a R4R just send me the screenshot when you’r done and i’ll do the same .Thanx :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Sure, i’d love to read your story, just send me the screenshot when you’re done and i’ll do the same.Thanx :kissing_heart:

Hey would you like to do an R4R? :smile:

Title: Wounded Souls
Author: SarahLuv
Genre: Thriller, Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Instagram: epi.sarahluv
Description: Shanelle has dealt with her deranged father all her life. With the help of Rowan, a guy she meets by chance. Will she be able to survive the wrath of her father’s demented games?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6310776851726336

2 Likes