Writing Motivation

Hello, I’m Alduina. I’m currently writing this very short paragraph for all authors out there struggling to get motivation to write. It’s no secret that sometimes you can be demotivated and it can be for a small while only. My small while extended for over a year now. I’m unsure what to do honestly. No, I do not want to watch a video. Nor do I want to hear to motivational speakers. I suggest that we all make a group together and rant all about it until there is nothing to rant about anymore. And so we will mention the positives of writing and hopefully we’ll get back the motivation. Surely, I’m no expert and am unsure about whether this’ll work or not. But we can try. Reply to this if u want me to add u to the group or have other suggestions
Have a nice day xx

1 Like

Hi Alduina! I can completely relate and would love to join the group. Thank you for doing this :heart:

There are so many stories I start coding for, but never end up finishing partially because I’m overwhelmed with trying to get the story to end up looking like the way I imagined (on top of keeping up with school and other activities) and then I slowly start to lose motivation because of the expectations I put on myself… I’m not sure if that makes sense, but that’s just what’s been happening with me.

1 Like

Hi there, so glad that you can relate! Can I have your instagram please? So, I can add you to the group :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

Sure! I’m not really active on instagram atm, so I may not respond quickly but it’s: @desi_ladki.episode

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.