Writing On The Episode Interactive Website

Hey guys,

I am @KissyFishy123 and I am an active reader on Episode. I have been reading for a while now, and have always dreamed of making a good story.

When I started writing on mobile creator, I had a lot of fun doing it! I did try the actual website at first, but it really confused me. It was easy, efficient, and very fun. However, there has been a glitch recently where when you exit out of your story and go back in, it will not save your characters.
Something that also bothered me is that there was not a lot of animations and not a lot of clothing options. This is okay to me, but I thought that it was difficult to have my readers fully see my story the way I wanted it to be.

When I discovered the website for making stories on Episode, I thought that it was IMPOSSIBLE. It looked like a mess to me and whenever I would even attempt, I would get an error.
One month ago, I decided to actually try to learn how to write on Episode using the website. I watched YouTube videos (If you search Joseph Evans, he is very good at them) and learned by watching. It’s been a little over a month now and I am going to possibly publish a good written story with advanced choices and real cool animations and zooms!

The message I am trying to put across is to never give up. I tried, and I am very excited to start to publish my first great story. :slight_smile:

-@KissyFishy123

3 Likes

awesome.

1 Like

Hello @KissyFisy123, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: I’ve moved this topic to Episode Fan Community since it’s not really about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like