Writing partner needed, drama/romance/tragedy

Hey I’m looking for a new long term project. I have a cute but mature story I wanna work with someone on! I would say it’s a drama/romance/tragedy. If you like to write happy stories with happy endings you’ve come to the wrong place lol. But if you’re interested please hit me up! Send me a PM or something. You must have some experience with the portal and have ok writing skills! You don’t have to be a pro, but since I’m no pro either I can’t teach someone! I can also draw all of our artwork and make most overlays myself which might come in handy! So HMU in the PMs if you wanna hear my story idea and we can develop it together and start a joint account!

1 Like

Hey! I’ve also been looking for a partner. I’m definitely not a pro, but I’ve been writing for a while now and I would love to have someone to share my ideas with!
I know a pretty decent amount of code and things like that, but I’m not the best artist, so it would be good to have someone to help me with that.
Thanks so much, and I hope to hear back from you soon ! :grin:

That sounds great! Send me a pm and we can continue there?

I will love to co write with you

Pm me and tell me about yourself? Already have a partner for this one but we might be able to team up on another project!