Writing partner needed?

Hi guys, so I currently am an unpublished writer with many ideas and I’m fairly well at coding since I have done it a lot for my stories but I end up not publishing because I was always unsatisfied or not happy with it :sweat_smile: I currently have a few stories in mind and right now i’m just looking for at least someone to help me with writing or dialogue. I CAN CODE :joy: So if you’d like to be my writing partner & help me with my story please PM me!

2 Likes

Hi I am new to this and I written a story which will be out shortly I will help with what you need if you like

1 Like

hi, yes that would be nice would you like to talk on here in PM? or do you recommend texting on instagram?

I’m also a new writer and the story Im making is supernatural. And I also make covers.
P. S. I can’t cod3 so I write on the app.
Cover examples

1 Like

message me on instagram im happy to help. maybe a writing group??
s.redfernx

1 Like

oh wow :heart_eyes: these covers are great !

I’ll message you rn ! :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks if you ever need one just ask and tell me the
Title
Author
Background
Character details and outfits

1 Like

i can’t find you on ig :sob:

oh my i gave you the wrong one im so sorry!
its sophiex_redfernxx

1 Like

alright i’ll be sure to keep you in mind :innocent:

it’s okay :joy:

Hey! What kind of story is yours?

1 Like

thank u

1 Like

well I’m usually more into the romance genre :joy: but I do like adding mystery, action/adventure, or comedy into it. If you’d like more details on the plot you can PM me :innocent:

1 Like

Yes we can talk here or instagram what is best for you I don’t mind

1 Like

Sorry for late reply Sam

1 Like

I have a few story’s to come out are you still doing covers crazysemtex

If you still need someone to help with coding I could help.
I started to write a story and learned to place characters in zones and places.
I can also help with overlays ( animating them and to make them fade out or turn).
And I do try to make overlays on you can tap ( but still a starter on that :blush: )
You can pm me if you need any help in coding.

1 Like

aww thank you i’ll be sure to message you for help if I need it :heart: