Writing partner or team!

Hey,
I am looking for a writing partner or a team. Like all of you, my life is busy and I don’t always have time to write Episodes. With this partner or team, we can give each other idea’s, help each other, and even make a story of our own. I am looking for people who are going to be committed (I know we all have lives, so I don’t want anyone to feel that they need to be on 24/7). If I think we would make a good team, we will be talking on a private email on Episode Forums.

To sign up all you need to do is:

1. Name your favourite style to write in (Limelight, Classic, Ink)
  2. How committed you will be (Even if you are not on a lot I might still choose you)
  3. An Episode you wrote (If you didn’t write one just tell me, it’s all good)
  4. A bit about your personality
  5. If you work better in groups, alone or with a partner.
  6. Favourite genre or genre’s
  7. Some skill’s that would help the team out.

Just be yourself and answer everything honestly. I’m not going to ask you about your gender or age because I don’t think that really matters. We all share a passion for writing and that’s what we are going to do. By the way, if you want to check out my story it is called “Till Death Part’s Us (Limelight)”

Thanks.

1: Ink!
2: I will be online every day, and be committed but I do need breaks!
3. I am currently writing a short horror story called ORANGE.
4: I am extremely sensitive, I am creative. I LUV ANIMALS and I work well.
5: Both is fine, but I work better in groups.
6: I like them all!
7: I am creative and can think of plots. (I am terrible at coding)

Thank you so much! I will get back to you when a few more people respond.

1 Like

Yor welcome!

1. Limelight (I am also comfortable with ink)
  2. I will be on every day, although some days I may have stuff to work on
  3. I am currently working on an Episode for my story, but just have to fix up some code
  4. I am creative, love animals, and have a passion for coding and writing
  5. I work better in groups, but I am okay with any
  6. I love them all for different reasons
  7. I can help code and can also help think of character names and dialogue (may have some difficulty figuring out how to fix some code)

Great, thank you so much I will text you back when a few more people respond.

I want to make it clear that we will not be working every day and you will have breaks. We all have lives and this is a fun extra that we do when we have time. So whenever you are busy don’t think you need to be on. Or even if you don’t really feel like being on that day, it’s fine. I was thinking for holidays we would always take a break or only do it a few times. Thanks.

1. INK (I’m comfortable with LimeLight as well)
  2. I try to be on everyday, but life doesn’t always go our way.
  3. Aphrodite
  4. I’m creative, funny, and commited
  5. I work best with a partener
  6. Drama, with a bit of mystery and comedy mixed in.
  7. I’m great at designing characters and, as a bisexual genderfluid person, I’m great at increasing diversity in stories with LGBTQ+ characters

Great, thank you so much. I will get back to you when I have the team picked out.

1. Ink and Limelight.
  2. Very committed.
  3. I’m currently writing a story called “Change It Up” where a girl accidentally time travels to the future and is basically forced to solve everyone’s problems and requests by going back and forth in time.
  4. I’m pretty flexible, an overall sarcastic person, and I like some dark comedy, I’m also obsessed with Stranger Things and I like acting whenever I don’t have my hands on a keyboard!
  5. I can work in all scenarios as long as I like the people I’m with!
  6. I really love all genres! (I’m a bookworm, oops!)
  7. I love to design outfits (I could just design them all day), so if you need a mass load of outfits for dressing games (choosing outfit scenarios) I’m your girl for that! I also love to write in general, I do it all the time, and I can do basic coding/scripting. I also am bisexual and used to have extreme anxiety/OCD so if you’re writing about any characters with those traits, I can dispell some myths for ya.

I just realized how long that is! I guess you can add, “I go over the top” to number 4! :grimacing:

So, when are we going to start?

1 Like

I still haven’t finalized the team yet. I want to tell you guys the team in a week (latest). Do you think we should have a team of three or four?

Can you guys tell me how many people you think should be on the team. I want to see if people like working in smaller or bigger groups.

I’m fine with both. Whichever you see fitting.

1 Like

Name your favourite style to write in (Limelight, Classic, Ink)---- Limelight but willing to work with ink and Claaic
How committed you will be (Even if you are not on a lot I might still choose you)- 9/10
An Episode you wrote (If you didn’t write one just tell me, it’s all good)- Ruby
A bit about your personality- Friendly, outgoing, honesty and respectful.
If you work better in groups, alone or with a partner.- I am fine with all
Favourite genre or genre’s- Drama/ mystery
Some skill’s that would help the team out.-
Writing
Story plots, twist, character development, character back story, advice on individual projects and also Outfit Maker (if needed)

I prefer Limelight, but Ink is fine too.
I’m literally on all the time.
I have begun to create a story about an alternate dimension, but it is unpublished as I am still learning how to direct and studying different stories.
I consider myself pretty laid back, funny, and a hard worker. I enjoy having a good time working with others, and I’m a team player.
Usually I prefer to work alone, but with Episode stories, it’s much more efficient and fun to have a small team.
I like mystery, comedy, and sci-fi.
I’be been creating detailed worlds and stories in my head since I was a child. I’m very good at creating stories, plot twists, etc. In addition, I’ve been messing around with cover art, which I’m fairly okay at. I also like to design characters.

1 Like

Thank you so much to everyone! Unfortunately, if you responded after this message went out… you are a bit late :persevere:. The team has already been finalized. Thank you for coming to my page and if anything changes you can still sign up because I might text you if someone backs out.
Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you so much to everyone! Unfortunately, if you responded after this message went out… you are a bit late :persevere:. The team has already been finalized. Thank you for coming to my page and if anything changes you can still sign up because I might text you if someone backs out.

Thanks.

1 Like
  1. Limelight & Classic

2. Weekly (EST)

3. I’ve written several, but haven’t finalized/posted any.

4. Very objective, inclusive, and straightforward. Will (politely) articulate if something seems off

5. I don’t have a preference, as long as everyone’s open

6. Realistic Fiction / Romance / Mystery - as long as it’s LGBTQ+ & POC positive

7. I’ve been doing different stuff on here for 4 years now - the only thing I can’t do (yet) is spot-directing, as it’s tedious and I’m not the best at adding sound & music.