I am looking for a writing partner or a team. Like all of you, my life is busy and I don’t always have time to write Episodes. With this partner or team, we can give each other idea’s, help each other, and even make a story of our own. I am looking for people who are going to be committed (I know we all have lives, so I don’t want anyone to feel that they need to be on 24/7). If I think we would make a good team, we will be talking on a private email on Episode Forums.
To sign up all you need to do is:
- Name your favourite style to write in (Limelight, Classic, Ink)
- How committed you will be (Even if you are not on a lot I might still choose you)
- An Episode you wrote (If you didn’t write one just tell me, it’s all good)
- A bit about your personality
- If you work better in groups, alone or with a partner.
- Favourite genre or genre’s
- Some skill’s that would help the team out.
Just be yourself and answer everything honestly. I’m not going to ask you about your gender or age because I don’t think that really matters. We all share a passion for writing and that’s what we are going to do. By the way, if you want to check out my story it is called “Till Death Part’s Us (Limelight)”