Writing Partner(s) Needed!

Hey everyone, Im starting a new Episode and I’m in need of a partner who can help with writing, coding, ideas, scripting, choices, etc… I would love to make a new friend/team along the way but you MUST be on your A GAME! I will always give credits obviously. My Insta is @xxbabyarixx if interested and I’ll give out all the details there. Thanks again and hope to hear from some of you soon!

2 Likes

Hey, I might be able to help you
my insta is @kr_brissa1x

Hey I replied to your another thread i’d love to help you! :heart::heart:

Hello, so right now I’m looking for someone to help me code my first ever episode story, I need someone who can stay consistent and will always make sure to do or help me with my coding.
I’ll also make sure to give credit of course! but just to let you know the need to be on your a- game, because I want to release my story VERY soon. I’m thinking about going up to 25 chapter; more or less, it all depends. but plz help me ASAP if you see this comment!

Hey guys, I’m currently working on a story that will be published soon. I would also like to make new friends as I still need helper(s) so if your interested in anyway shape or form pls reply or add my insta @xxbabyarixx!

2 Likes

Hey love,
So this bitch can help you in any form if you like thou!
Dm me if you’re interested
IG - @_angryybirdd _

If your 18+ and want to help me on a story please reply or add my Instagram @xxbabyarixx if interested and all details will be explained!

2 Likes

I may be interested, you can pm me here or on insta @ams007.episode_author

1 Like

I am making a group of writing team where we all write different stories. There will be coders, writing, video editor and so on, if you are interested, please PM me

I am making a group of writing team where we all write different stories. There will be coders, writing, video editor and so on, if you are interested, please PM me

I’ll love to join, but I’m not good at writing or coding that well. so I don’t know if ill be that useful.

1 Like

You don’t have to write, you can just give ideas then the writers will write. If you want to join give me your username