Writing Partner? x

Hi, I am new to Episode Create! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have already nailed most advanced coding. Right now, I am making a new series (not published any chapters yet). But, on the side of that I would love to be making another series with a writing partner! :innocent:

I am looking for someone who is happy to do animations, zones/spots and art. I am good at coding so I could perhaps handle that side of the story. But, if you are also quite confident in coding maybe we could both do coding and divide everything else? :blush:

I haven’t come up with an idea yet for a story because I am open to anything that you want to do? If you are out of ideas, I am also happy to put some suggestions forward. :star_struck:

Please reply to this, message me, email me or dm me! :kissing_heart:

Mel
:heart:

1 Like

Me: Gosh, it’s so hard working on two stories at once.
Also me: Oooooooh, somebody needs a writing partner for another story?? I’m in!!

Haha, I guess I could work on three stories. This sounds really fun, and I would love to work with you! :blush:

1 Like

Hi, someone has already replied and we are working things out.

However you seem so nice and funny and if you want I’d be happy to do 3 stories…

My own, our joint one, and my other joint one?

Mel

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

It wouldn’t let me make a new topic on messages so can you message me please?

Mel

1 Like

Sure thing! ^-^

1 Like

Hi! I know that someone has already contacted you but i love it if we could all work together. I’ve been trying to create a story but all of my ideas don’t really work out. I would love it if we could work as a team making a story. xx