Writing Team! 18+

oh okay! If you’re in college I’m assuming your at least 18 years old. If I’m wrong let me know.

I am. Character design is my strength but I do not have PayPal so dw and payment

Hi! I would be interested in learning more about this. Although I enjoy writing the most, I’ve been told coding is my biggest strength (warning: I’m a slow coder). Oh, and I am over 18 :blush:

If you need an artist still I may be able to help :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t need payment (as I’m still working on my technique), but I am over 18.

If needed I could help with coding and such as well, as I have pretty good knowledge of it.

I don’t have much of a portfolio as of right now, but I can send a few examples/things I’m working on currently.

Awe okay that’s very sweet of you <3 could you get discord for me? it’s the best way the group can talk about the story were working on.

Hi Amar, if you want you could be both a coder & writer! Also good to know that your over 18!

Hi Allie, I would love for you to work with us! Definitely show me some of your stuff! <3

That sounds tempting, but first I’d like to know a little bit more about how often we need to be active and the workload. I just don’t want to sign up for something and then realize I can’t meet deadlines and that kind of stuff

1 Like

Hey there! A beta reader needs to improve elements such as grammar and spelling; as well as suggestions to improve the story, its characters, or its setting.

Amar the workload is really based on you for the most part. I give you a task and you report “yes I can” or “no not of the moment”. It won’t be a huge task at once. :slight_smile:

All you need to do is join the discord for the whole group! If you don’t have discord you’ll need to create an account and sign up :slight_smile:

That sounds good! I’d love to join

Okay! You’ll need discord :slight_smile:

I just downloaded it! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for joining our group. Glad to have you :slight_smile:

Hello! :smiley: and Yess I am Happy to work with a team the more ideas the better :smiley: and yes I am familiar with the writing portal and I do consider myself as an idealist

Okay awesome :smiley: You’ll need discord to join the group chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have on already :smiley:

I’m still kinda new a all of it but I know how to code the basics in episode. And I can learn!

Alright great! Do you have discord?