Writing to Your Future SO!

So I felt like I needed to share this with you guys because this is such a great idea! So please read through everything!

I saw this guy on TikTok buy a journal and write to his future wife. I thought that was the SWEETEST thing! Encouraging his future wife, sharing some of his hard experiences in life, talking about how much he thinks about their future together, sharing his heart with her. And he hasn’t even met her yet! I was so drawn to that video so I decided to do something similar. Instead of buying a journal, I decided to start writing one on penzu.com (this is NOT an ad for them btw :joy: As youthpastorryan on TikTok would say, I do not speak for the brand or the company :rofl:) And like I am blown away on how much this lets out my feelings! I feel like I am making a difference in myself and even a bigger difference for my future relationship. And imagine someday, your significant other being able to read all these encouraging notes you wrote! It will represent how much you think about them and will always love them. It is literally sharing your heart with them! I love this idea and have enjoyed writing so far! I wanted to share this with y’all because it’s helped me so far and I think this could actually help a lot of people because writing is such a healer of the heart and mind. It not only helps you mentally, but it is helping me be vulnerable in my writing! Let me know what you think about this and if you are gonna try it in the comments!

Tags: (bc y’all are great and I love y’all :joy: :blob_hearts: sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged) @LR_epsd @Vampyrate @AnaliyahWrites @PropertyofNae

13 Likes

This sounds bomb :sparkling_heart:Thanks for the tag

1 Like

It has been bomb! Definitely something I would never think of doing! And you’re welcome :hugs: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Ty for tagging :purple_heart: I think I’ll give it a go :smile: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

No problem! And YAY :hugs: :blob_hearts: It’s really fun to do too!!

1 Like

This seems cool! I might try it out! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Awesome! I truly love doing it, I wish you luck and have fun if you decide to try :blush: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Bump!

Oh sis I relate :joy: But that is the whole part about being vulnerable!

2 Likes

:joy: True, sis!!

2 Likes

I want to try that now!!

1 Like

Awesome! I really hope it helps you out as much as it’s helped me!!

That sounds cool.

1 Like

Thanks! I definitely recommend trying it out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.