Writing with different cultures!

Hey y’all so I’m making a story about these six girls. Each girl is from a different country.
Here are the countries they are from:
Brazil, Ireland, Syria, Ghana, Korea, and a mix of African American and German.
If you are from these countries or know anything about these countries traditions, customs, food, etc, list them down below.
In fact, if you’re not from any of these countries or don’t know anything, still list your culture so I can use it for my other stories.

6 Likes

I’m from Korea! Apparently I seem to be the only one…on the forum…at least I haven’t found another Korean here… :cry: sob…sob…

But I am happy to help! This is my 4th year living in Korea and I know a lot about Korean culture, about the language, and about some of Korean people’s features. :blush:

1 Like

Tell me everything!!:hugs:

Okay I’ll message you :+1: :blush:

First of all, I like your idea of cultural representations!

I’m from Germany. :slight_smile:
I’d like to help you. What do you want to know? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The food, traditions, language etc.

Im living in Germany, so I could definitely help you with the language (if you want to learn something/talk/write etc). I m not German so I can`t tell a lot about the traditions and food.

1 Like

I’m Scottish (not Irish sadly) but if you’re character is a rural Irish person they may be quite similar to our West Coast - if you can’t find an actual Irish person to ask :wink:.

I don’t really mind!! A little information could help me,

I‘m also from germany :dizzy:

I’m a Korean :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Omg!! :sob: Hello fellow Korean! Do you live in Korea…?

1 Like

I don’t share my location

Oh okay sorry for asking an uncomfortable question. I just never thought there was another Korean in here and I guess I was too excited. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

But it’s not just me. I saw another Korean person here a few hours ago.

Really?? I’ve been dyinggg to chat in Korean… :sob: :sob:

I’m from Ireland! (Black-irish) dm me if you have any questions about the culture!!

1 Like

I’m from Malaysia :cowboy_hat_face:

Seems like I’m the only Malaysian on the forum, I can’t find another Malaysian here :joy:

3 Likes

Hey! Another Malaysian here! Feel free to ask anything if you want to know about us!:grin:

@pqstiche This is the first time I’m finding another Malaysian!:tada:

3 Likes

FINALLY, I FOUND ONE.

I’m sorry I’m just too happy to find a Malaysian here :joy:

2 Likes