Wrong Vampire Lip Shape Help! (SOLVED!)

Hi there! Any help is appreciated here.

I added the extra template in for vampire lip shapes after CC in chapter one of my story…
I used this template in chapter 1 and 2 of my story which seems to have worked fine at the time:

if (medium_heart) {
@GRAY previews mouth Medium Heart Vampire Fangs
} else {
@GRAY previews mouth Full Lower Lip Sharp Vampire Fangs
}

To undo this:

if (medium_heart) {
@GRAY unpreviews mouth Medium Heart Vampire Fangs
} else {
@GRAY unpreviews mouth Full Lower Lip Sharp Vampire Fangs
}

But I am now in chapter 5, went to do it again and it’s changing him into the different lip shape! Not the one of my original character…
Obviously I am a little stressed out now thinking how to fix this, I was hoping it was a glitch on the portal but I previewed it on the app and it does it there too…
I have tried resetting my story progress and updating the script but it still does the same thing…

Does anyone have any ideas what I might have done wrong here?
I’m now to choices/gains etc so any help appreciated <3

1 Like

Which lip shape is it going back to? I don’t know if this will help, but I’d recommend trying to use points. I’d suggest having a character labelled MOUTH SHAPE and set the points to zero before anyone customises them (like maybe the very first line of your story write MOUTH SHAPE =0). Then, if they select the first shape, have a line with MOUTH SHAPE =1, and add that to your code rather than the name label. That way, if they customise to that shape they’ll get the same shape, otherwise all others will automatically default to the second (kind of like how you have it now.)
(This probably sounds way more complicated than it needs to be, but it’s how I’ve done it in the past :sweat_smile::joy:XD)

Thank you for taking the time to reply! I managed to fix the issue, so I appreciate that :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

You’re very welcome, and I’m really glad it’s fixed! All the very best with your story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:xx

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.