Wtf? Is this allowed?

So lately, I’ve been binge reading featured stories, hunting for unreleased assets I can screenshot and then add to the Wish List. Today I finished My First Everything, and while reading the last episode, I came across this… questionable quote:

So after having read that, I want to ask… is this allowed?? Don’t get me wrong, I’ve read worse things in my life, and I am not horrified by any means, but I want to be sure if this is within the guidelines.

34 Likes

Honestly, Episode featured stories have a bunch of things that a lot of times goes against the guidelines. I wouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t.

20 Likes

Amanda-

5 Likes

Wth is this :sob:

6 Likes

Literally everyone with In My Bed: what the fuck?? is this allowed? what the fuck??? is that allowed??

Episode changing the title to My First Everything but still keeping inappropriate stuff: stop

9 Likes

Yeah, sadly, Episode has screwed up more than once when it comes to following their own guidelines. These past few days I’ve been reading episode featured stories, I’ve read words like “ass” and “sex” not censored (though I’m not too sure if sex has to be), but I kinda get why, since they probably came out before the new guidelines. Even so, they should’ve gone back to ensure their old stories stayed within the guidelines.
In any case, in My First Everything you can do the dirty with your chosen LI, and the way it was narrated… well, that made me doubt too.

7 Likes

Wth
Yes it’s against the guidelines but some people dont care…

5 Likes

oop-
I-
:joy: :sob:

2 Likes

yeah and then when smaller authors do something small against the guidelines their story ends up getting taken down like what??

1 Like

I’ve been seeing featured stories that censor damn and I’m just :joy: really? Damn?

2 Likes

Off topic but I like your profile picture :joy:

2 Likes

Episode while breaking their own guidelines: (Sorry, I couldn’t help myself-)

8 Likes

first of all- CONTEXT?!

so we gotta censor for e.x h*ll but this- kay :eyes:

1 Like

the last one with the money though :skull::eyes:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: oh my gadddd

And are those school uniforms?? :sob: what a message…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Episode when their own stories that have millions of reads and give them lots of income break the guidelines:
thumb_i-am-looking-away-sigh-67375515

Episode when a small author with 10 reads doesn’t censor the the word “damn”:
dc31e0fa-544e-4220-8211-ee49500ccceb

Sorry, I didn’t wanna take the piss out of them, but I just can’t control the urge to m e m e lol

7 Likes

bahhah no worries!!
Episode can be frustrating sometimes

Episode/Big Authors, seeing the community telling them that their story had break the guidelines:

2 Likes

I just find it ironic that the whole point of the updated guidelines, was so that Episode could meet the 13+ restrictions, and then there’s these Episode originals.

Umm… I don’t think a 13 year old should know or be introduced to what a- ahem, vibrator is-

4 Likes